+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: They are all coming back, Why?

FORT Newbie

I love it!

I think it's a fabulous idea! I yearn for the day when I can see Toni's skunk striped hair and the words "Game on" flow freely from her mouth again. I cannot wait!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'm with everyone else in the thrilled department.

When I saw them bringing Zack back I was, like, "Oh, my!" What a neat twist and bound to stir things up.

I didn't think they could surpass that but to see the previews of everyone walking around filling all the remaining PH'ers in on what everyone "REALLY" thinks about them is just the icing on a really trampy, whory cake!

I'm so excited for Monday's show.

"the icing on a really trampy, whory cake!"

it really doesn't get any better than that...i love it!!!!!

"After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were.
    After the second, you see things as they are not.
    Finally, you see things as they really are,
    which is the most horrible thing in the world."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    This is going to be so cool. Everyone still on the show will find out what the other players REALLY think of them. Old alliances will crumble, new alliances will form, tears will be shed (most likely by Charla and Toni), curses made, and Zack's "50 boys" will turn out to be 2 scrawny Zack followers.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Oh man will this show EVER end!!?? I really hope the oldies aren't coming back to actually compete but rather to cause drama which they will definitely succeed there. And what was with Amanda telling Keith she loves him?! Wasn't she already gone when he got there? I can't remember.

The show is set to end on September 3rd

I really hope the oldies are just back for one last visit and to stir rather than to rejoin the game.

I hate the fact that they might have any say at all in who wins this thing after the new people fought agaisnt the odds to get into a winning position.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    Oh man will this show EVER end!!?? I really hope the oldies aren't coming back to actually compete but rather to cause drama which they will definitely succeed there. And what was with Amanda telling Keith she loves him?! Wasn't she already gone when he got there? I can't remember.
    Amanda is in love with Keith for being instrumental in getting rid of all of those folks that helped to make her look like an ass! Granted 70% of it was her own doing.

Andon

OK, the originals may be emotional, but there is ONE perck to having them back: ANDON. He's sooo cute.

From the previews you could see that Zack will give Keith a hard time, him and Amy are so alike on this matter.... it's sad...
    ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    I'm thinking Amanda loves Keith for all the moves that he has made during the game, particularly pissing off Toni and Amy after kicking Zach off

I think the voted off guests stayed at that place where Scott, Holly, & Beau had their excursions. Some nice hotel nearby where they could watch all the action. It's also possible that they have seen footage that we haven't. I don't understand how they can make a case that Charla has said anything bad about Dave. I think she's been honest with him after his first two weeks at the hotel. I'm curious to see who Beau sides with since his loyalties were always tied up in knots. Andon is *definitely* not on the outsiders side. He's had all this time to hang out with Toni off-set and we know she can be convincing.

I think this is just a twist in the game to stir up the pot. Everyone is getting too comfortable and it's obvious where everyone stands. Although Tara's vote off of Alex seemed unpredictable since she looked like she was about to cry when talking to him, it was evident she is still firmly allied with the barbies after the voteoff. I think that if the producers are manipulating this show to please the viewers (bringing Zach back was some viewers' idea of a good move), there is no way that Dave and or Charla will not be the winners. Just wouldn't float with people if Tom and Des or Holly and Scott win.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    It's also possible that they have seen footage that we haven't. I don't understand how they can make a case that Charla has said anything bad about Dave. I think she's been honest with him after his first two weeks at the hotel. I'm curious to see who Beau sides with since his loyalties were always tied up in knots. Andon is *definitely* not on the outsiders side. He's had all this time to hang out with Toni off-set and we know she can be convincing. .
    Charla has said bad things about Dave...like tonight when she hung up the phone she called him a Psycho and I am pretty sure they have shown her doing that a few times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast