+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 08/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Glad I was wrong about Keith being sent home, but I'm not sure how much it matters now that everyone is coming back. Even if they are only there for the holiday, they'll stir up enough sh*t to last awhile.

I have to admit, whether we like the twists or not, they are keeping us guessing about what the heck will happen next. I keep remembering two statements: "the game is playing us" (Scott, I believe) and "it's going to get a million times worse" (Keith).

I'd rather they all come back than just Zacka**. Looks like Tears for Fears next week!
    Sing & dance the night away!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    I have to admit, whether we like the twists or not, they are keeping us guessing about what the heck will happen next. I keep remembering two statements: "the game is playing us" (Scott, I believe) and "it's going to get a million times worse" (Keith).
    Actually it was Beau who made the comment about the "game is playing us"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Will there be extra security there next week?

I'm actually a bit concerned for the physical safety of the current guests, now that Zackazz and Toni are back, presumably with nothing to lose.

someone asked if all the people coming back had necklaces the answer is yes

the old guests all had the black room necklace

Thank you!

I am so glad Alex is gone. He's extremely two-faced...no one there sees that!!! I'm so pumped about next week. All those old guests returning...I hope they tell the current guests all the smack that's been said. Heh heh....

Word fluff. Alex's departure was the classiest thing ever (and appeared almost genuine). I forget why I wanted him off the show now. Did anyone else catch when he said he was looking forward to getting back to the real world so he could do what he wants? Like drink? Alex, you can drink or lay around all day if you want to in the real world. No one will sponsor your drinking habits, but you can do it!

Charla can't be the next to go. The editing makes her out to be the next girl to get kicked off.

Zach sucks, but you have to admit he's got that cocky ***hole walk down pat. I hope he knocks Amy on her butt when she jumps up to see him.
    Last edited by realitynut; 08-27-2003 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Tara was a good girl?? I assume that means Alex is now packing his bags to leave Paradise FOREVER

Yahoo. Let's get the party started!
    Amanda said to Alex.. you will have to pack your bags and leave Paradise for tonight

I thought that was a very telling remark. I wonder if the eliminated guests watching from home saw the game as we saw it or if they let their own experience there taint them? Personally I think I would have a very biased view, but once I saw what was really going on behind closed doors - it might be enough to change my tack.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    Alex's departure was the classiest thing ever. I forget why I wanted him off the show now.
    yeah i really liked what he said

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    Alex's departure was the classiest thing ever. I forget why I wanted him off the show now.
    Let me give a reason or should I say 1,000 reasons:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    I just stole $1,000 chip
    I will agree that he went out with class!

+ Reply to Thread