+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 08/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Since they're only there for Monday, I don't think they have anything to do with voting. They're just kind of... there.

Wow
    Ok, just a question: I didn't have time to see much, but I did see that Zack had a black necklace. That means he's going to stay in Paradise. Do ALL the other "old" guests have black necklaces too? And why so much hype of Zack-ass? AND WHERE IS SMOKEY?

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I think that Andon will be the wild-card. I don't know which way he'll go. He was an original, but seeing Zack-ass and Amy, the Pimple Queen on TV might have made him switch sides...
    I think Beau and Amanda are the wild cards. Tara lied to Charla and Amanda to get rid of Amanda, but Kristin, Amy, Zack, and Alex said a lot of mean things about her. They also had nothing good to say about Beau, but Dave and Keith plotted against him too. Who would they be loyal too? No one was loyal to them.

I know, but they haven't been watching on TV as much. Andon has seen alot more than Amanda and Beau have. He's basically watched the entire show.

On Hiatus
    So basically, it looks like whomever was there the shortest amount of time and didn't get to know everyone will win. Bah.

I will NOT watch tonight's show, which is to be aired in the middle of the night thanks to the Chicago Bears. I'm afraid of what I might do to my telly. (of course I will, I can't stop myself. But if I had better will power...)

And thank GOD I'm going to be gone on Monday. Nothing like two nieces under the age of four to distract you from the absurdity that is this show. Actually, when I think about it, throw some boy toddlers in there, and it's basically the same thing. With less vomiting.

Good lord. I want to stop and I just can't!!! HEEEELP!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

You know Amy is walking tall right now and that just rubs me the wrong way. To see the ones who are such a**holes thinking they are in the drivers seat right now makes me want to This makes me pull more for Dave than any of them IMO he has always been the underdog. Brought on the show to be teased and played with he has managed to hang in there week after week even though he isn't the brightest bulb in the sign! Go Dave. Was it Andon who was telling him how he was being played?

I know, but they haven't been watching on TV as much. Andon has seen alot more than Amanda and Beau have. He's basically watched the entire show.
    That's true, but don't forget they tape ahead. Amanda and Beau saw themselves get voted off and probably a week or 2 leading up to that.

I'm sure that the ones who left have seen the tapes of the whole thing!

I really just hope they'll stir things up a bit, then leave.

They didn't pick room mates tonight, so the packing we saw from Keith was probably just moving to a different room...I hope.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    . Was it Andon who was telling him how he was being played?
    Yeah, but it could have been taken in a lot of different contexts. It could have been Andon trying to break them up, or Andon trying to get Dave to be more perceptive so he could win.

+ Reply to Thread