+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which guest at PH, past or present is the most hated?

Which guest at PH, past or present is the most hated?

I think the most hated guest to ever stay at Ph has to be Zack(ass). He brings out the worst in ppl.Well the ppl at The FORT.But some of the guests left at Ph still like him.What gives?Second is Amy,Ms.Oxy Clean herself.The girl has gotten totally out of control since Zack was booted.Maybe he and her balanced each other out.Alone the both total nut jobs,But together they seem slightly less insane. Last,But not least is Toni,The Game on Girl.Maybe she should have that trademarked?How would like to Wake up in bed next to her and the first thing you see is her bug eyes?If you don't have a strong heart, that might be last thing you see.That's not a good way to go.

Zack

Toni

Amanda

Beau - oh wait this is just a list of eliminated guests LOL I guess at one time they were all hated .. well everyone but Andon and Kavita I guess - they werent around long enough to leave much of an impression
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Are you talking about by viewers or by contestants in this so-called game?
    Viewers I think, at this point in time, dislike Zackazz the most (at least it appears so in this forum).
    Contestants didn't seem to upset over Toni leaving so they were probably tired of her tyrades too. But I think Kavita is the one that is missed the leaset at the Ho-tell.

For some reason I cannot stand Kristin since the very begining. Her attitude SUX @$$~!!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Are you talking about by viewers or by contestants in this so-called game?
    Viewers I think, at this point in time, dislike Zackazz the most (at least it appears so in this forum).
    Contestants didn't seem to upset over Toni leaving so they were probably tired of her tyrades too. But I think Kavita is the one that is missed the leaset at the Ho-tell.
    What about Melanie (who? Exactly)?

Zackass is Public Enemy Number One, without a doubt. Unless you're one of those junior high/high school girls who like him just because he's good-looking.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    What about Melanie (who? Exactly)?

Zackass is Public Enemy Number One, without a doubt. Unless you're one of those junior high/high school girls who like him just because he's good-looking.
    Melanie?!? I don't recall

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Melanie?!? I don't recall
    She was the very first girl kicked off way back in the second episode of the show. She had less screen time than even Kavita.

She was the very first girl kicked off way back in the second episode of the show. She had less screen time than even Kavita.
    Duhhh-no wonder why I don't have a clue who this chick is...Anyone got a pic to refresh my memory?!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Duhhh-no wonder why I don't have a clue who this chick is...Anyone got a pic to refresh my memory?!
    There's a character thread on her way back in the forum index somewhere that has her pic in it.

I never actually saw the episode she got canned in, but that was apparently the one where Charla yakked off the boat and called Andon Alex.

There's a character thread on her way back in the forum index somewhere that has her pic in it.

I never actually saw the episode she got canned in, but that was apparently the one where Charla yakked off the boat and called Andon Alex.
    Thanx! I would have to check that out. When I first started tunning in it was during the week Andon got voted off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast