+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel, 8/25 - "My mommy lets me kiss boys!!"

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    That being said, however, he needs Amy right now. He needs her spunk. He already knows what sheís all about. What, yelling and attitude? It certainly isnít Clearisil. Amy nods at Scott in her own special, slack-jawed way. I can only assume that means she understands.
    Great one, two punch on Amy Amanda! You are becoming quite the pro at the PH recaps!! Loved your title, too!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

not zack..aaahhhh

Fantastic recap!!!

FORT Fogey
    He offers her the little bed, because nothing short of a 50 megaton blast is going to prevent him from sharing a bed with Tara.
    Talk about an optimist. Geez, Dave is unbelievable. Have we all noticed his ego grow as big as his nose as the show progresses? I just want to slap the guy, and yet...he is a
    p l a y a !

Good read and recap.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Talk about an optimist. Geez, Dave is unbelievable. Have we all noticed his ego grow as big as his nose as the show progresses? I just want to slap the guy, and yet...he is a
    p l a y a !

Good read and recap.
    I thought i was the only one who noticed dave getting way too cocky in the last few episodes...hes counting on charla to save him way too much

FORT Newbie

i need to know wh@ happened

could anyone inform me on wh@ happened when zacked returned last night, i need to get the low down and dirty

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by toddman
    could anyone inform me on wh@ happened when zacked returned last night, i need to get the low down and dirty
    They only showed Zack in the last minute of the show. We'll find out why he came back Monday.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    perfect, i cant wait until monday to see this, it should be real excitin...........thanks, i thought i missed much more then th@..........wh@ do you think is gonna happen w/zack and keith, you think he's gonna hold any grudges or wh@........zack is a real cocky guy, so i feel, he is gonna try and do somethin to cause a lil' trouble b4 he leaves

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Zack hasn't skipped a beat from what I saw in the preview. He's still as big an ass as he ever was. He threatened to beat Keith up (with 40 of his closest buds) and did the Zackass version of "na na na na boo boo, I can't hear you" when Keith was talking.

They're bringing back all of the old guests, starting with Zack. My guess is, they'll all get to vote on who they want to win the game. But before that, they get a chance to tell the current contestants exactly what's been going on behind their backs, since they've all been watching the show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt t
    !!!!!!!!!! this sounds way to good to be true..........zack, wh@ is his problem, why is he tryin to start somethin, he is gone, he has to take the loss like a man, wh@ a wimp.......if th@ is the case, they r gonna bring back all the old guest and they are gonna get their chance to vote, *yikes*......there is not really anyone in th@ hotel th@ is innocent, only desiree and my man w/the monkey, th@ guy is classic. do you understand wh@ i mean, so it should be real interestin to see how things turn out........*whoa* i wanna see wh@ happens when toni returns......she got a bit too much testosterone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast