+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box

Okay last night the girls got to watch the guys sweat it out...do you suppose they will reciprocate next week? If Amy goes with Zackazz (hey, a girl can dream can't she), this leaves only Charla, Tara, Holly and Desiree...what on earth could these folks ask them? They are all pretty dull in the scheme of things at this point in time.

By the way, I thought there was way too much "acting" going on at last nights Pandora's Box.

Holly are those boobs real?
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Okay last night the girls got to watch the guys sweat it out...do you suppose they will reciprocate next week? If Amy goes with Zackazz (hey, a girl can dream can't she), this leaves only Charla, Tara, Holly and Desiree...what on earth could these folks ask them? They are all pretty dull in the scheme of things at this point in time.

By the way, I thought there was way too much "acting" going on at last nights Pandora's Box.
    I think they should do Pandora's box in this style for the rest of the run of the show. I am sure the boys can come up with some scorching questions for the girls.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Tara, are ye always such a backstabber?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Dave, do you still think you're not going to leave paradise "empty-handed"?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    Tara, are ye always such a backstabber?
    Speaking of backstabbing...The look on her face when Keith got asked that question who would he pick to win with when it came down to Tara or Charla. Now that was a scorching question...What if Tara took that question into consideration how only her and Charla got game and it came down to that, and only Keith and Dave got game for guys. She knows how close Dave and Charla are and Keith just blast out "Me and Charla got along since the first day...so I would have to say Charla"...All of a sudden Tara gotta look out for her back to win and know when it comes down to the end she has no chance against Charla?!!? What a twisted ending that would be.

Now that most of the originals are gone most of the cast is boring, with the exception of drama queen Amy of course.

FORT Newbie

Tara/Keith question

Do you guys think that maybe Tara/Keith planted that question? Sort of the same way Amy/Alex planted the one about who he trusts most. This way - everyone thinks that the strongest bond is with Charla and Keith - when it really is with Tara/Keith?

Quote Originally Posted by lizannliz
    Do you guys think that maybe Tara/Keith planted that question? Sort of the same way Amy/Alex planted the one about who he trusts most. This way - everyone thinks that the strongest bond is with Charla and Keith - when it really is with Tara/Keith?
    Thats a good point. But they didn't show a recap how it was a plan like they did with Amy though? Or they might of cut that out to keep viewers guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by bflysoul
    Holly are those boobs real?

I would PAY to see someone ask that!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast