+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel may return next summer...

Paradise Hotel may return next summer...

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/paradise_hotel/

=========
    Tuesday, August 26

Paradise Hotel may return next summer; guests will start voting each other out.
    FOX's Paradise Hotel "has shown enough life for Gail Berman, the president of Fox Entertainment, to think it could be brought back next summer," the New York Times reports. Meanwhile, on last night's show, host Amanda Byram revealed that as the show wraps up (it concludes Sept. 25), no new people will join the cast. In yet another "twist," those remaining will compete for a still-secret "ultimate prize," the game will become like nearly every reality TV show as contestants vote each other off. This week, the women vote to eliminate one man.
    ============

http://www.iht.com/articles/107094.html

"ultimate Prize" Free week at Paradise Hotel no one is going home. I'm still kinda curious if this"Prize" going to be spectacular outof the ordinare..heehee

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01
    Meanwhile, on last night's show, host Amanda Byram revealed that as the show wraps up (it concludes Sept. 25), no new people will join the cast.
    Sept 25? that is a thursday night, i guess the show will be pre empted on wednesday.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Ultimate prize my behind. I'm willing to bet they all get to stay in pairs and move onto Temptation Island.
    ~*~ Maji *~

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

And....

Who is going to watch it? By the looks of this year's B.S. of a show that they have showed, I for one will never!!!!!

In all other shows 'power' and 'trust' is rewarded.. in this ****ty show ignorance (read zack), jealousy (read amy), and stupidity (read originals) is rewarded!!! What else would u call the arrival of the old ppl? I for one do not appreciate the barbies getting screwed after all they have done to be where they are now....

... ARGH!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I skipped tonight's episode - rather glad I did from what I've read here. Next season? Probably not. As much as I enjoy reality television, FOX just doesn't seem to get it. Every time I watch a FOX show, I feel cheated at the end.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Ultimate prize my behind. I'm willing to bet they all get to stay in pairs and move onto Temptation Island.
    Can't waite for temptation island tonight

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Can't waite for temptation island tonight

FORT Fogey
    I can't see next years show being as good as this years. This is the first and original and is something new.

The thing that made PH so great is like the first edition of survivor, you had a bunch of people there for a good time and a bunch of people playing the game and when those 2 groups go up against eachother it caused for alot of great drama, although in PH the group of people playing where the "good guys" while the ones having fun weere the ones we loved to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    I skipped tonight's episode - rather glad I did from what I've read here. Next season? Probably not. As much as I enjoy reality television, FOX just doesn't seem to get it. Every time I watch a FOX show, I feel cheated at the end.
    I am starting to feel this way now Anemic. I was really enjoying PH up until last night. I don't know how much more I can take.

Temptation Island was silly and addictive, TI2 was annoying, Joe Millionare was a waste of our time, Joe 2 is gonna be crap. I didn't enjoy American Idol 2 or American Jrs. as much as American Idol. Love Cruise, as funny as it was with Toni, was a poor excuse for a reality show. sigh Maybe I need a break from reality tv for a while.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast