+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paradise Hotel may return next summer...

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    Who is going to watch it? By the looks of this year's B.S. of a show that they have showed, I for one will never!!!!!

In all other shows 'power' and 'trust' is rewarded.. in this ****ty show ignorance (read zack), jealousy (read amy), and stupidity (read originals) is rewarded!!! What else would u call the arrival of the old ppl? I for one do not appreciate the barbies getting screwed after all they have done to be where they are now....

... ARGH!

I agree with every single thing you said! I won't be watching future seasons either, & depending on what happens this week, I'm debating whether or not to even continue to watch this one! Why reward FOX for being ratings whores & pulling stunts like this? I'll do the opposite & just quit watching!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    As much as I enjoy reality television, FOX just doesn't seem to get it. Every time I watch a FOX show, I feel cheated at the end.
    You hit the nail on the head! FOX is getting a horrible reputation b/c of the BS they have been pulling! First the Joe Millionaire debaucle, now this, not to mention there was a lot of complaining about AI2 as well.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I don't think this concept would work as well a second time around.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

i really don't think i can watch another paradise hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I don't think this concept would work as well a second time around.

After the crap Fox has pulled with their TV shows (they pulled the plug on many tv shows without any hesitation) I won't be tempted to watch any FOX shows, reality or not. And yeah that to the Joe Millionaire thing.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar

After the crap Fox has pulled with their TV shows (they pulled the plug on many tv shows without any hesitation) I won't be tempted to watch any FOX shows, reality or not. And yeah that to the Joe Millionaire thing.
    The only thing I can think of to possibly make JM2 work would be if the guy really WAS rich this time around, and it really IS his house, only nobody knows it so they all think he's a loser like last time. Otherwise it will be lame because everyone will know the guy's not really rich.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12