+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keith's Theory Vs. Charla's Dilemma

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

Keith's Theory Vs. Charla's Dilemma

I think the main point of tonites show that caught my eye was the Tug-o-War b/w Dave-Charla-Keith alliance about who to vote out next. As they become more and more powerful, I think they should never forget to just check back on their defensive like most of the originals did!

Anyways, Keith's theory of booting Scott is (and it makes perfect sense with all the twists and turns):

1. Scott is trusted and have ppl to back him up

2. Alex unlike Scott is not a 'weasle' and will not try to jump fences to stay alive. He had made it all so clear in the past that he is a lying, cheating, hypocrite and so it takes away all his validity.

However, Charla did toy with the idea at first when she suggested to take out Scott over Alex with Desiree! But then she changed her mind for one and one reason only:

She'd rather see a weasle win this game over a lying, cheating, egotistical, giggalo!

Which is what makes her so special for atleast me, becoz it proves she is not only smart, but also stays true to the rights and the wrongs. And just becoz it might be beneficial for 'her' to win, she wont take out a "comparitively" (Supposed) nicer person over a snake.

Another strategic viewpoint as I see it is 'Tara' of the Barbie alliance getting awefully close to Alex, and with the whole jealousy thing going on b/w her and Charla - Tara knowing that she may find backup in Alex can be a dangerous thing!

In any case, I think it worked out for the better for them, If Zackazz is coming back. Anticipate drama ppl, pure drama! I cant blv Fox could be such a w**** for ratings!

*Dramatic Voice Over Woman*

Was Keith Right Or Would Charla's Theory Prevail..... ?

*in normal voice*
    Lemme know

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    The more you try and control people, the more likely a revolt. Especially in a game where people supposedly have equal footing and free will.

Dave and Keith each think they're top dog now, and seem to expect the women to act on every one of their whims. Regardless of how Keith feels, this is the girls' decision, and he needs to provide input, not dictate.

Dave and Keith are starting to near the point where they're indistinguishable from the originals, in a strategy perspective. Watch for Scott to work hard on Tom to switch sides. And if Zack is semi-back, and just voting next week, say goodbye to Charla and watch the newcomers self-destruct.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I don't think Keith's "I'm putting my foot down on this" line went over very well with Charla.

I think Tara was using her womanly wiles to get to Alex. I think, like Amy said last night about her and Alex, they are at odds with each other. Tara wants to keep people guessing who her true alliances are with.

Keith got a point for the long run. Everyone do trust and got Scott's back...Charla's decision on wanting to pick Scott to stay rather than Alex, is almost based on who she likes more.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Keith got a point for the long run. Everyone do trust and got Scott's back...Charla's decision on wanting to pick Scott to stay rather than Alex, is almost based on who she likes more.
    Okay, help me out here, I missed the part when they announced that Scott was immune from elimination...was it unanimous or something?

On Hiatus
    I don't think Keith's "I'm putting my foot down on this" line went over very well with Charla.

Yeah. I don't think so either. She kinda had this "Okay yeah, and you have COMPLETE control over me. Not." sorta look on her face. I think maybe it just confirmed in her mind who she was voting off.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee
    I think you're all over that, and I think that's why Charla and the other girls voted to keep Scott exempt. Then Tara tried to pin the blame on Charla.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

Hello Ppls

Thank you for responding everyone !

Its nice to know someone is reading my posts. Last time I wrote one on this forum it got deleted? Anyways, I am new - 21, female from Canada!

You guys made some interesting points.

Dave and Keith are starting to near the point where they're indistinguishable from the originals, in a strategy perspective. Watch for Scott to work hard on Tom to switch sides. And if Zack is semi-back, and just voting next week, say goodbye to Charla and watch the newcomers self-destruct.
    I was on the same wave length last nite when I was watching the show. The only difference is, they were in the survival mode before and now they are ‘somewhat’ in control but just becoz they have an alliance, they shouldn’t go overboard as to go on offensive just yet as the numbers are still not in their favour. Who knows whos’ side Desiree and Tom are on?

Tara wants to keep people guessing who her true alliances are with.
    Tara should know, that its too late for her to create new alliances. Everyone knows she’s with Charla-Keith-Dave and for her to change alliances now would be nothing but suicide. Who’d trust her … really? Not if they got 2 cells for a brain !

Okay, help me out here, I missed the part when they announced that Scott was immune from elimination...was it unanimous or something?
    Scott was voted on by all 5 females to remain as the immune person, thanks to whinny Zitface (Amy), who cried about how all the originals have been voted out for the past 20 million times (ya the girls got math skills how do you think she found the lawyer in Zackazz). Charla stayed quite being confident enuff to boot off the other person (whoever is left from Scott or Alex), Tara was probably shocked after the revelation Keith made about him wanting to win with Charla instead of Tara, Holly was being a bone head puppet of scott, and Desiree really just goes with the flow (dunno what to make of this girl yet).

Anyhoo – I just didn’t think they had time to plan and scheme or rethink strategy (after the whole Keith dictation).

lol

Yeah. I don't think so either. She kinda had this "Okay yeah, and you have COMPLETE control over me. Not." sorta look on her face. I think maybe it just confirmed in her mind who she was voting off.
    I am not sure if she really thought it out or if it was an honest mistake.

However, If Zackazz is back and Keith leaves, I will no longer have the desire to watch this crappy show!

Charla wanted Scott to stay, But I think it would only screw her over in the long run. Hence why I think she didn't tell Tara about the plan. I was quite supprise that Scott was the safe player. All everyone talks about was who was gonna go home between Alex/Scott, now Scott has nothing to worry about?God do us all a favor just send Alex home. KRistin-who? nice one. Funny how Amy wanted to go home and if she did, she wouldn't be reunited with Zack( mind boggling thought).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast