+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keith's Theory Vs. Charla's Dilemma

Maybe that's it, but who knows...I'm not that big of a fan w/ water, but still if I was at a place like that hellz yeah I'm in the pool or atlease make and attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I do think Charla is making an effort. I don't understand her never getting in the pool thing though. What's up with that?

She knows what Alex & Kristin did in there! EEEEWWWWW!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I do think Charla is making an effort. I don't understand her never getting in the pool thing though. What's up with that?

Well.. if I spent 2 hrs in my room, away from the bar and the sun and the frivolity .. doing my hair... I wouldnt want to get it wet by splashing in the pool either.

Then again I would be bumming around Paradise with no makeup, no hair products and my hair pulled through the back of a baseball hat! cameras or no cameras LOL but thats just me
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Well.. if I spent 2 hrs in my room, away from the bar and the sun and the frivolity .. doing my hair... I wouldnt want to get it wet by splashing in the pool either.

Then again I would be bumming around Paradise with no makeup, no hair products and my hair pulled through the back of a baseball hat! cameras or no cameras LOL but thats just me
    Would you at least dress for new guest or roommate selection?

I like wearing hats especially baseball caps. Scrubbing out and still make it look good. Girls can definetly get aways with that no problem.

Would you at least dress for new guest or roommate selection?
    Wellllllllllllll ok I would make an exception for that one night, just because its fun to dress up OCCASIONALLY not every day.

Did I mention I work barefoot, makeup-less, hair in a pony tail and jeans and t-shirt heheh go on hate me! LOL it's ok to be jealous
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Wellllllllllllll ok I would make an exception for that one night, just because its fun to dress up OCCASIONALLY not every day.

Did I mention I work barefoot, makeup-less, hair in a pony tail and jeans and t-shirt heheh go on hate me! LOL it's ok to be jealous
    I would if I could get away with it. I work in an environment that is not condusive to that type of dress. I just had about a foot of hair cut off my head a couple of weeks ago and, even though it's still long, I'm just not getting in to it. I LOVE to dress up, however, the minute I get home I'm in my jammies. I can safely say that if I were to spend time at Paradise Hotel, you would see me in my "after work" attire mostly.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    I am starting to wonder if Charla is afraid of water, like maybe she can't swim and that's why she is never in the pool.
    But she wasnt afraid of getting the bathtub with Keith (WITH their bathing suits on).

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    I like wearing hats especially baseball caps. Scrubbing out and still make it look good. Girls can definetly get aways with that no problem.
    I think girls look cute in hats, especially if it's one of MY hats she's wearing. Of course, that's never happened....
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Mel correct me if I'm wrong...isn't Charla an original too...or we don't see her that way because she's not as lame.
    I guess I need to be clearer in my posts...
    As YA pointed out, she is actually an original, but didn't fit in with the original so therefore became an outsider and latched on to many of the new people coming into paradise.

I mentioned this in a post last week after Dave and Tara did roommate selection: I think Dave and Tara put Charla and Alex together not so she can "keep an eye on him", but because Dave and Charla know they need to get rid of all the originals so they can have a better chance at winning. So that would be get rid of Scott and Alex, Charla and Amy. Hence my comment that it doesn't matter who goes first out of Scott or Alex.

I hope that makes more sense.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123