+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keith's Theory Vs. Charla's Dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    Thank you for responding everyone !

Its nice to know someone is reading my posts. Last time I wrote one on this forum it got deleted
    I doubt that it was deleted Paradigm, sometimes the mods merge threads if they are very similar I thought the same had happened to me one night and duckgirl assured me that nothing is deleted unless its offenisve.. your thread is around here somewhere

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Okay, help me out here, I missed the part when they announced that Scott was immune from elimination...was it unanimous or something?
    I believe it got overuled because Charla forgot to fill in Tara about the plan.

Great post Paradigm. I think that both of them are being silly. They need to get Scott and Alex out of there because they are originals. Plain and simple. The newbie alliance need to focus on getting rid of the people who have been there longest, it shouldn't matter in which pecking order.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Great post Paradigm. I think that both of them are being silly. They need to get Scott and Alex out of there because they are originals. Plain and simple. The newbie alliance need to focus on getting rid of the people who have been there longest, it shouldn't matter in which pecking order.
    Mel correct me if I'm wrong...isn't Charla an original too...or we don't see her that way because she's not as lame.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Mel correct me if I'm wrong...isn't Charla an original too...or we don't see her that way because she's not as lame.
    She is an Original, but she never connected with the other Originals. She always stayed apart from everyone and the other Originals resented her for that. So because of that, Charla became the first Outsider. Until Dave showed up, she hardly talked to anyone, and even then I think only because they both had something in common since they were both Outsiders.

I think Charla carries it too far though. I can understand her not being as wild as everyone else and not wanting to participate in the sex games (I'm not sure I would do that stuff myself), but she could at least hang out and make an appearance of being sociable.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    She is an Original, but she never connected with the other Originals. She always stayed apart from everyone and the other Originals resented her for that. So because of that, Charla became the first Outsider. Until Dave showed up, she hardly talked to anyone, and even then I think only because they both had something in common since they were both Outsiders.

I think Charla carries it too far though. I can understand her not being as wild as everyone else and not wanting to participate in the sex games (I'm not sure I would do that stuff myself), but she could at least hang out and make an appearance of being sociable.
    Yeah I know that, even socializing with people you don't like won't be too bad, I mean you're at a place where I would rather be than in this office building I am 9-5...Not being as wild as all the other is okay, but sitting in your room all the time doing nails and hair for 2 months that gets old. Not paticipating in Sex Games is cool too ( I too wouldn't want to be involved in that scanlous crap also) it's her morals. Or atlease try to make the best of it while you're there.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Yeah I know that, even socializing with people you don't like won't be too bad, I mean you're at a place where I would rather be than in this office building I am 9-5...Not being as wild as all the other is okay, but sitting in your room all the time doing nails and hair for 2 months that gets old. Not paticipating in Sex Games is cool too ( I too wouldn't want to be involved in that scanlous crap also) it's her morals. Or atlease try to make the best of it while you're there.
    Yep. Even a bad day in Paradise is better than a good day at work.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Yep. Even a bad day in Paradise is better than a good day at work.
    I do think Charla is making an effort. I don't understand her never getting in the pool thing though. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I do think Charla is making an effort. I don't understand her never getting in the pool thing though. What's up with that?
    She says something about not liking the water. but still you're in paradise.

I am starting to wonder if Charla is afraid of water, like maybe she can't swim and that's why she is never in the pool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast