+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 08/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    I think the footage of Zack was new - unfortunately.

Hopefully he'll only be there to create a "twist" or force a dceision and not to return as a full-fledged guest.

Here's to hoping!!
    Yeah, it would be great if they brought Amanda/Kavita back briefly to help with the decision making.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yeah, it would be great if they brought Amanda/Kavita back briefly to help with the decision making.
    I think they told both those girls that they were gone from Paradizzle......forever. However they haven't told anybody from Zack on that they were gone forever. Maybe Toni? she is always good for a laugh.

FORT Fogey

Pandora's Box

I have to say Pandora's Box is one of the great things to this show, the questions asked usually bring turmoil to the show. I have to wonder who asked dave about kkeith kissing his ass, my guess is amy to cause a lil trouble, but you have to admit it was funny how both where reacting. I don't think much will happen because of that question, but the question that scared me was the one for keith about Tara and Charla, i have to think tara asked it as a feeler to where she stands and that question might change the direction of the new peoples clique.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup20
    It will be a visit by Zach. Seriously, Your pretty stupid if you think he will be back in the game. Cmon think about it! they wouldnt do that, they are not gonna give people second chances. Im sure Keith would quit the game if Zach was given a second chance, because it would not be a fair game.

This will be a great show Wednesday.
    I hate to say it guys...I'm no big Zack fan at all...but I recorded the tape...and when I watched it a second time with my BF...I noticed...ZACK IS WEARING A BLACK NECKLASS!!!!! As in the single room black necklass....any thoughts???? I'm freaking out....Can he actually get back in the game and win????

What if Alex is back to propose to Amy? Would she go then?

I've gotta figure out the VCR by tomorrow night 'cause we'll be at the American Idol concert!!

And it seems to me that there ought to be a way to have the monkeybutt smiley attached to Tom's name any time it appears in the forum! Tee hee, just a thought!

I thought Alex pulling hair off his "chest" was pretty funny! And Charla two-fisting it.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I have to say Pandora's Box is one of the great things to this show, the questions asked usually bring turmoil to the show. I have to wonder who asked dave about kkeith kissing his ass, my guess is amy to cause a lil trouble, but you have to admit it was funny how both where reacting. I don't think much will happen because of that question, but the question that scared me was the one for keith about Tara and Charla, i have to think tara asked it as a feeler to where she stands and that question might change the direction of the new peoples clique.
    I thought about this last night during commercial. I think it was a plant by Charla or Tara to pull an Amy and Alex. Make it seem like there is dissention amongts the Barbies and all.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Cross your fingers! Maybe he'll take zitface home with him.
    I think it would be hilarious if he was coming back to ask amy to marry him...then you know the show is fixed...either way her nasty ass needs to leave!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I thought Alex was just copping a feel of his firm manboob.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Why is it that you see the guys (I saw Keith and Scott having them) with ear pieces like newscasters when they are doing the "live" part of the show selecting new hotel guests.

Scott's was very obvious this week.
    Do they prompt them for what to say through
    those earpieces?

/conspiracy theory
    Is Paradise Hotel all a big fake reality show?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well my dad and I have long had a theory that the show, or at least parts of it, are scripted. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it were true.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread