+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 08/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    My opinion about Zack coming back. My guess is it is just for a visit. Weather you people like or hate him(i dislike him myself) you have to admit it is a good twist to get viewers just to see what will happen.

As for keith wanting Scott i do agree with him, if it ever comes down to people voting, Scott is the most likable. I think they are just though trying to show tension between the new big 4 though because otherwise the show would be obvious to how they would pick people off.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    My opinion about Zack coming back. My guess is it is just for a visit. Weather you people like or hate him(i dislike him myself) you have to admit it is a good twist to get viewers just to see what will happen.

As for keith wanting Scott i do agree with him, if it ever comes down to people voting, Scott is the most likable. I think they are just though trying to show tension between the new big 4 though because otherwise the show would be obvious to how they would pick people off.

That is what I was explaining to my daughter . Sort of like on Survivor. You don't want to take the person everyone loved to the final 2 with you, and since Scott really hasn't pissed anyone off (his few feeble attempt at duplicity have been laughable) Keith (the one that upset it all by booting Zach) wouldn't stand a chance against him. Where as up against Alex (the lying , stealing , cheater) Keith would have a better chance.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    One thing's for certain with PH - the rules have been changing every week. It could be a visit, and it could be something entirely different. Perhaps it has something to do with the voting, even. You may be right, but there are certainly no guarantees.

Is it fair for people who missed more than half of the show (Tom, Desiree) to get second chances to join the cast and still have a pretty decent chance of winning?

You don't have to call people stupid to make your opinion known.
    My intention wasn't to call anyone stupid. That would be childish, I just wanted to point out my opinion. Hopefully no one took it serious. Shouldn't have said it that way.

But anyways, back to the show discussion

Does it seem fair that Amanda (not that i'm a fan, or anything) was the only one to have an ex boyfriend/girlfriend brought on the show?
    Seems that killed her shot of "coupling up", and ruined her relationship (for lack of better words) with Beau.
    What was that about? Seems she was bamboozled by Fox!

Nothing they (Fox) do is fair, so I wouldn't be surprised if they give Zack his residency back.

If Zack is back in the game and not just there to stir things up for a couple of days, then I would be tempted to stop watching.

The newbies fought to work themselves into a position of some power at the hotel and Keith in particular has shown himself to be a good game player.
    Zack coming back could ruin all that
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    Does it seem fair that Amanda (not that i'm a fan, or anything) was the only one to have an ex boyfriend/girlfriend brought on the show?
    Seems that killed her shot of "coupling up", and ruined her relationship (for lack of better words) with Beau.
    What was that about? Seems she was bamboozled by Fox!
    It does seem a little unfair that she was the only one to have that happen to, but maybe she's the only one who had an ex willing to go? Or maybe the producers put a call out and he was the first to answer? Also, remember at that time the Beau/Amanda/Alex thing was in full swing so they probably thought it would make for good TV.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I just popped in to sob. :: boo hoo hoo ::

Zack returns. What if it IS as a guest?? I mean, Amanda said no new guests were checking in...but he isn't new, now, is he??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just when I thought things could not get any more screwed up!

So, I am sure Alex will be ousted. If Zack stays, he'll take Alex's place as most annoying guy. I mean, if these couples have to go head to head for the ULTIMATE PRIZE, won't they need to be in pairs?? That would mean that Zack needs to stay.

Will they start voting off by couple???

Maybe someone can room with the monkey so Zack can go???

AHHHHHHHHHH!

I have a theory:

They bring Zackass back & tell Amy that he can stay, but the "twist" would be, in order for that to happen, SHE has to be the one to kick off SCOTT, who SHOULD be immune. So they would send home two guys this week if Zackass stays.
    Did that make sense? Amy gets all riled up about people "being shady", & that would be the ultimate shady (crappy) thing to do to someone. So it would be really interesting to see how her opinion might change when it's to her benefit.

I hope I'm wrong about this b/c I really don't want Zackass back. That would both suck & blow.
    Last edited by holly71; 08-26-2003 at 08:53 AM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Now that I think about it and have finally finished reading through all of the posts, my theory on several issues (if anyone cares) is:

Charla knows what she's doing. She's been there longer than Keith, she has more at stake. She also knows that alex is gunning for her and the newest members are swaying both ways. As right as Keith may be about Scott, I think that Charla manuevered Tara and Desiree in this direction to protect herself. Notice the lame apology when Dave was trying to explain to Keith what his interpretation of what happened at the voting.

Zackazz back? Well in order to get the most bang for their buck I would have to guess that he's only visiting and originally thought he would invite Amy to leave with him. Now, I'm not so sure. I think maybe Zackazz's role there will be a little more twisted. Seeing how they are now downsizing, I think when he leaves he will take one of the girls with him next week and it won't necessarily be Amy. I would look for a huge upset with him taking Charla.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Zackazz back? Well in order to get the most bang for their buck I would have to guess that he's only visiting and originally thought he would invite Amy to leave with him. Now, I'm not so sure. I think maybe Zackazz's role there will be a little more twisted. Seeing how they are now downsizing, I think when he leaves he will take one of the girls with him next week and it won't necessarily be Amy. I would look for a huge upset with him taking Charla.
    If your theory is correct and he doesnt take Amy with him, I would cry. Im sure she would be mad at him for not taking her off the show since she wanted to leave so badly. And I am saying this from the bottom of my heart, I dont want to see another raging Amy.

+ Reply to Thread