+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 08/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I noticed too Mickles!! I have it on tape I am going to watch it again and see what I can see.
    I'm hoping that one of the girls gets to speak who goes (like they did in the new guest selections) and Amy is getting the go ahead to announce it....
    Well ....... a girl can dream!! LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I would rather see Alex go than Scott, but I find myself putting a great deal of faith in what Keith has to say, so if he says Scott should go then I agree with him

Perhaps Zack just comes back to see if Amy will leave with him.
    I hope that's all he does as I don't want him back in the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I noticed too Mickles!! I have it on tape I am going to watch it again and see what I can see.
    I'm hoping that one of the girls gets to speak who goes (like they did in the new guest selections) and Amy is getting the go ahead to announce it....
    Well ....... a girl can dream!! LOL

LOL good i thought i was going crazy for a sec i wonder why they nodded at each other hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by toren
    Umm, are they allowed to leave the hotel? Because otherwise how did Alex get those fake nails for Charla...
    I think they must have some salon facilities with the hotel.
    Scott's hair still looks very neatly cut after two months in the hotel and it looked to me that Keith had had his cut tonight too.
    Kristin's nails also looked remarkably well groomed considering she'd been in the hotel for so long too, so I think they must have hairdressers, manicurists etc. available to them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Keith is smart and correct about what they should have done, although personally I like Scott much more than Alex. Unfortunately for Keith, they didn't listen to him and I have a bad feeling he's going home, especially after the nod between Tara & Amy(who we know pledged to get Keith before she left). Zack was not in the line-up, because he probably replaces the one sent home - if it's Keith that will be very sweet revenge for *ss/Amy, I mean Zack/Zit, I mean Zack/Amy. The producers are smart - they knew this would rile us up and we'll have to know what happens. You may decide not to watch, but I'll be surprised if you're not peeking at the spoiler thread. If all of my predictions are a go - I hope Tom/Smokey and Charla end up winning.
    Sing & dance the night away!

Quote Originally Posted by zackfan
    Oh how i have been waiting for those 3 little words. I for one am very excited that he is back. He will definitly add some spice to the show. .

Finally i do not stand alone...I am sooooooooooo excited to see that Zack is coming back, even if it is only for a visit! That preview for Wed. made tonights boring/lame episode worth watching!
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

FORT Newbie
    It will be a visit by Zach. Seriously, Your pretty stupid if you think he will be back in the game. Cmon think about it! they wouldnt do that, they are not gonna give people second chances. Im sure Keith would quit the game if Zach was given a second chance, because it would not be a fair game.

This will be a great show Wednesday.

Sup20, you really shouldn't call people stupid, just because they have a different opinion than yours. None of us know what the show will or will not do.
    Sing & dance the night away!

Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    If only I could afford it, I'd throw mine out there too to keep yours company. Honestly! I feel the urge to scrub the screen raw with a steel brush ...
    :nono Y'all shouldn't be abusing your t.v.s just because Zackazz's coming back. It ain't their fault. The producers allowed Zack to come back, probably because of the petition.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup20
    It will be a visit by Zach. Seriously, Your [sic] pretty stupid if you think he will be back in the game. Cmon think about it! they wouldnt do that, they are not gonna give people second chances. Im sure Keith would quit the game if Zach was given a second chance, because it would not be a fair game.

This will be a great show Wednesday.

One thing's for certain with PH - the rules have been changing every week. It could be a visit, and it could be something entirely different. Perhaps it has something to do with the voting, even. You may be right, but there are certainly no guarantees.

Is it fair for people who missed more than half of the show (Tom, Desiree) to get second chances to join the cast and still have a pretty decent chance of winning?

You don't have to call people stupid to make your opinion known.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

+ Reply to Thread