+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 08/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Ugh. It's truly embarrassing that a jerk like Zach somehow has enough fans to convince the show creators to bring HIM back, of all people. And I do NOT have any interest in watching this guy being an even more self-centered jerk than he was before, now that he's undoubtedly been convinced by the show hoopla that he's even more special than he was already telling everyone he was.
    I guess 12, 13 and 14 yr old girls have more influence than we thought solacean

I think Zack is there to ask Amy to go home... the question is ... will she give up her shot now that the prize is in sight? I'd have to say NOOOOOPE
    Last edited by Duxxy; 08-25-2003 at 11:08 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    what the heck IS the prize????

Sorry but only an idiot could mix up that vote.. who can confuse 'who do you want to save from eviction' and 'who do you want voted out of the hotel'?
    I dont think the barbies have a firm a hold on the people they think they do. Either that or the girls decided to defy King Keith's wishes, keep Scott and get rid of Alex as they all wanted to. Keith can walk around issuing edicts all he wants.. if is subjects are loyal and do his bidding without question he's in. On the other hand if they decide to do something different.. and they have the numbers.. and the power Keith is out on his not so royal rear.
    I think the girls voted to save one of the inner circle to kind of cover their tracks a bit and keep the other side guessing. Amy was very adament about keeping one of the IC boys.. and thats all good, let her think she has some control and some say in what happens.. lord knows she and her brainless second banana (Holly) will only get as far as the others let her.

In my opinion Keith has the right idea, he knows how to play this game he must be a superior chess player! He's 3 moves ahead of everyone else. I wish Charla saw the big picture.. then again maybe Keith isnt seeing it. Send Alex home, leave Amy twisting in the wind.. Scott will do what ever is in his best interest Holly (brainless second banana) will follow what ever hunky Scott tells her to do. This could leave Amy out in the cold a little more effectively than sending Scott packing

Zack

The producers are NOT STUPID! They know what makes for good television. Zack makes for good television. Get over it! Go watch PBS or A&E or the Knowledge channel. This is RealityTV soapopera.

Quote Originally Posted by lostfann
    The producers are NOT STUPID! They know what makes for good television. Zack makes for good television. Get over it! Go watch PBS or A&E or the Knowledge channel. This is RealityTV soapopera.

It's very sad that loser Zack is "entertaining television"! Blahhhhhh DOWN WITH ZACK!
    If you love someone set them free. If they do not come back - call em up when your drunk!!! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by eve25
    what the heck IS the prize????
    What ever it is its the ULTIMATE (as Amanda keeps reminding us)

Ultimate ajd. beyond which it is impossible to go; 2 final; conclusive 3 beyond further analysis; fundamental 4 greatest possible n. a final point or result

or in the vernacular the bestest most bitchin' prize ever?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lostfann
    put your blazin' guns back in their holsters there lostfann. Attack the guests of Paradise til your 14 yr old heart's content but please refrain from attacking your fellow posters. We are all here to share our views, not all of them are the same and thats what makes message boards so popular. Save your venom for the truely deserving.. the guests.

p.s. I watch A&E and TLC, PBS and the Discovery channel they also make for good t.v.

(without Zack)

anyone notice in the previews for Wednesday at the roomate selection Amy and Tara look at each other then nod? blah it could be nothing i just noticed it

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Whether Zack is good entertainment is immaterial.

My complaints about this are directed toward the presentation of the show.

FOX has presented Paradise Hotel as a contest, with the winners receiving some form of "ultimate" prize. We've been led to believe, with FOX's full participation, that the contest is based on kicking people out of the hotel.

Those who are kicked out lose.

If Zack is put back into the game, it essentially invalidates everything we've watched so far.

I hope he's only visiting, but it worries me that, a few weeks ago, Amanda B. stopped using the word "Forever" when people were kicked out.

What's next? Toni returns for the grand finale and wins the prize?

We don't know what's up on Wednesday, obviously. As people have pointed out, Zack wasn't in the selection lineup. But, of course, he'd probably be immune from being voted out if he just re-entered the game five minutes earlier.

All I can say is that if Zack is back in the game, I'm done watching. It has nothing to do with liking or disliking Zack. It has everything to do with FOX and how they marketed the show.

I felt the same way with Joe Millionaire last season when it became obvious the show was scripted. I won't be watching JM II.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

+ Reply to Thread