+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 08/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

On Hiatus
    I haven't seen earpieces since they brought in the guests from the "studio" in...wherever the heck it was. Although they might have had them at the last selection.

Usually those are used to hear what a person or people at a remote feed are saying. (So it's possible, even probable, that they had the earpieces on when the girls were watching backstage, etc.)

You'll notice when there's a show like that, and people are fed lines, it's almost stilted-it takes a minute for the person with the earpiece to get the message and often it's out of context. It's hard to listen and talk at the same time. Not impossible, but very hard. That's why most shows still use cue cards and teleprompters.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by tracylee
    What if Alex is back to propose to Amy? Would she go then?

I've gotta figure out the VCR by tomorrow night 'cause we'll be at the American Idol concert!!

And it seems to me that there ought to be a way to have the monkeybutt smiley attached to Tom's name any time it appears in the forum! Tee hee, just a thought!

I thought Alex pulling hair off his "chest" was pretty funny! And Charla two-fisting it.
    My daughter and I will be at the AI concert tomorrow night too , My daughter's boyfiend has strict orders to tape the show, hope wrestling isnt on or he'll completely forget about PH.

When Jason came on the show to visit Amanda he too wore the black necklace and stayed in the black room while he was there. So I don't think that Zach will be staying any length of time (although any Zach is too much for me). After rewatching the previews for wed It looks to me as though Zach comes out after the room mate selection (Amy is sitting on the couch with Dave when she jumps up to run into the arms of her true love

As far a Keith's quesion from Tara (I would be willing to bet she wrote it herself) If they did it just to distract the others then that is cool and a good ploy. But it is not the first time Tara has asked Keith the question. She has asked or alluded to is a few times in private conversations with him. Don't forget the look she gave them a couple weeks ago when he picked Charla and she got stuck with Tom. If looks could kill! She is pissed. I get the impression from her that she thinks she is the hottest girl there and that all the guys should be fawning all over her (even the ones she doesnt want)and If the guy already has a steady girl so much the better. She picked Beau cause he was the one she was most attracted to, and booted Amanda. Then as soon as She had Beau she didn't want him anymore, then she wanted Keith. Last night she was playing for Alex against Des and Holly. Just because she doesnt go around saying it doesnt mean she aint thinkin it. I would be very leary of her if I was there. Those that choose to trust her should be to. Tara scorned .....
    Just my opinion
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I think they told both those girls that they were gone from Paradizzle......forever. However they haven't told anybody from Zack on that they were gone forever. Maybe Toni? she is always good for a laugh.
    Not a bad theory actually. Maybe a former male guest comes back to vote off another male and then a former female guest comes back to eliminate another female and so on and so forth? Then we could have Toni come back next week to get rid of... Tarla maybe? Maybe she'll come back to defend her "little sister" (Charla) against big, bad, bawdy Tara. Then Beau could come back to get rid of Alex, Dave, or Keith (take your pick; I think he's pissed with all of them). And then Kristen comes back for Charla. Then I'm out of former guests.

Man, I hate Tuesdays. I never seem to get in here soon enough to get in on all the action for the previous night's show!

Zack, as I mentioned in his "Zach's back" thread: Although I don't actually mind him that much. I guess I am more ticked that they are bringing someone one who was kicked out. I know this show is based around how the rules in Paradise are always changing, but Zack coming back is just plain silly.

Scott getting immunity: imo, I think both him and Alex are extremely dangerous. Charla had some great points regarding getting rid of Alex first in her arguement with Keith. But on the flip side, Keith had some great points regarding getting rid of Scott. I am just finding it hard to agree or disagree with any strategy since the rules of this darned game keeps changing week to week.

I missed Smokey last night. Everything else about the episode last night...eh. Not worth mentioning.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    My daughter and I will be at the AI concert tomorrow night too , My daughter's boyfiend has strict orders to tape the show, hope wrestling isnt on or he'll completely forget about PH.

When Jason came on the show to visit Amanda he too wore the black necklace and stayed in the black room while he was there. So I don't think that Zach will be staying any length of time (although any Zach is too much for me). After rewatching the previews for wed It looks to me as though Zach comes out after the room mate selection (Amy is sitting on the couch with Dave when she jumps up to run into the arms of her true love

As far a Keith's quesion from Tara (I would be willing to bet she wrote it herself) If they did it just to distract the others then that is cool and a good ploy. But it is not the first time Tara has asked Keith the question. She has asked or alluded to is a few times in private conversations with him. Don't forget the look she gave them a couple weeks ago when he picked Charla and she got stuck with Tom. If looks could kill! She is pissed. I get the impression from her that she thinks she is the hottest girl there and that all the guys should be fawning all over her (even the ones she doesnt want)and If the guy already has a steady girl so much the better. She picked Beau cause he was the one she was most attracted to, and booted Amanda. Then as soon as She had Beau she didn't want him anymore, then she wanted Keith. Last night she was playing for Alex against Des and Holly. Just because she doesnt go around saying it doesnt mean she aint thinkin it. I would be very leary of her if I was there. Those that choose to trust her should be to. Tara scorned .....
    Just my opinion
    I've never liked Tara and never thought she could be trusted. I won't reiterate what you just said since I think you're all over it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    About tonight's show - If Scott has immunity how likely is it that Alex will get booted? If Dave or Keith go I'll be very very disappointed. To me, Tom can go - he's not much of a participant.
    di

On Hiatus
    I'm going to be really upset if Alex is there to help decide who goes home. That's just...wrong.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

I would hate it if alex or amy won....anyone else wouldnt bug me as much

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bflysoul
    lol,i'm missing the show right now,gotta catch the rerun later tonite
    What time do they give the reruns

FORT Newbie
    I thought it was gonna be Charla's ex, but it makes sense to bring Zach back, he gets a reaction, you either love him or hate him. He's no Scott lurking in the background.

+ Reply to Thread