+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition to bring (stomach turn) Zack back...

On Hiatus

Petition to bring (stomach turn) Zack back...

I didn't know where else to put this, butTHIS seriously...makes me want to hurl. I went there, and I kid you not, I thought I was going to vomit.

I know this link has been posted in various other places on the forum, so forgive me for starting a new thread but...ICK.

I feel dirty for even having gone there. Especially after reading "Zack's Email". Skkkkrrrg.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I didn't know where else to put this, butTHIS seriously...makes me want to hurl. I went there, and I kid you not, I thought I was going to vomit.

I know this link has been posted in various other places on the forum, so forgive me for starting a new thread but...ICK.

I feel dirty for even having gone there. Especially after reading "Zack's Email". Skkkkrrrg.
    don't forget that great bring back zack song....

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    don't forget that great bring back zack song....

I went there and listened to the song ... I thought it was gonna be a parody. Then I realized that people were actually serious.
    mom2

Bring back Zach to complete the labotomy? I can get behind that effort...

Oh, back to the show? No thanks. To quote Jack Nicholson. "Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Oh, my. Um. Yeah.

Are these people for real??? I mean, realllllly for real??? Good Lord in Heaven.

And Zack's email. That can't really be from him. Every other sentence would start with, "Hey, I'm the best. Just ask me."
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    And Zack's email. That can't really be from him. Every other sentence would start with, "Hey, I'm the best. Just ask me."
    Yeah, I agree. This just doesn't go with the Zackazz that we saw on television.

Why can't they just start a "get rid of Amy" site. It would be a hell of a lot easier. Then we could counter with a "keep Amy around to keep them apart" site. We could write songs, haikus, make posters, elect a king and queen, etc. It'll be swell!

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Just when I had succeeded in almost completely repressed my memory of that site (and that imbecilic collection of juveline noises that they dared to call a SONG), you had to go and bring it up again. Gee, thanks a lot.

:nono

Just kidding! But I do LOATHE that so-called "song" with a white-hot, blazing passion ...

Well, the name of the website is fitting, to say the least...

If he was as into her as he is claiming in the e-mail that was allegedly from him, then why was he so emphatic on the show that he & Amy were NOT a couple? Tell me that, Mr. Lawyer!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

What in the world was that song?
    I loved this quote :"With that in mind, we feel that FOX could truly seperate itself from the pack, and make a real statement to the rest of the networks by reinstating Zack, and showing the other networks what REALITY TV is all about!"
    Reality tv is about being a Zack-ass??? Yelling at the person you "love"? This is too funny!

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Just when I had succeeded in almost completely repressed my memory of that site (and that imbecilic collection of juveline noises that they dared to call a SONG), you had to go and bring it up again. Gee, thanks a lot.
    Well y'know. I do what I can. I figured if I had to ruin my day by making myself nauseated while reading his email, then everyone else should too.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast