+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it really a game show?

FORT Fan

is it really a game show?

each week that no one says what exactly these people are competing for i have to ask myself, well, am i sure this is a game show and not some joe millionaire type scam?

i'd like to float the idea that it's not really a game show but a complete scam on one of the players (probably dave, the man who fills the old which one of these people doesn't belong sesame street test).

I know, what the heck are these people competing for? I doubt it's a scam on Dave, specifically, or any of the guests. The scam is on the viewing audience by FOX--this show is like televised crack!

I need a 12 step program.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    We meet on Tues. and Thurs. Mostly so we don't miss PH on Mondays and Wednesdays...can you imagine what we were going through when they were screwing around with the schedule to accomodate other things? YA is still not right.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I know, what the heck are these people competing for? I doubt it's a scam on Dave, specifically, or any of the guests. The scam is on the viewing audience by FOX--this show is like televised crack!

NOw to think of it?!! what are they playing for? Drama and comedy for their 3 months fame?!!? or maybe they won't have to leave pardise forever like the others!

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Maybe the winner will be offered a permanent job at Paradise Hotel. Like umbrella boy/girl, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Maybe the winner will be offered a permanent job at Paradise Hotel. Like umbrella boy/girl, perhaps.
    Or maybe they can be the special envelope deliver person for next season. Haven't heard anything on that...They coming with another one, anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Or maybe they can be the special envelope deliver person for next season. Haven't heard anything on that...They coming with another one, anyone knows?
    Yep, out next summer. So we got THAT going for us.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yep, out next summer. So we got THAT going for us.
    OH I can't waite...So I guess they didn't do that bad the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    OH I can't waite...So I guess they didn't do that bad the first season.
    Let's just hope it's put together better.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    We meet on Tues. and Thurs. Mostly so we don't miss PH on Mondays and Wednesdays...can you imagine what we were going through when they were screwing around with the schedule to accomodate other things? YA is still not right.
    *sigh* Well I cant do Tuesdays.. big Brother is on.. Thursdays are ok until Sept 18th when Survivor starts.. maybe we are just going to have to meet on Sundays from 5 - 6pm... nothing good is on then
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast