+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Classic PH Moments

FORT Newbie

So Many!

How to chose my favorite PH moment from so many. LOL

1. When Toni was yelling at Keith and he said "Don't come in here and yell at me like I was some little girl"

2. When Keith voted off Zack. Amy said, "Are you F*&%ing kidding me?" and Keith nodded.

3. When Alex said even if he's the last on standing he'll still be for the "originals" and then the next week he says "the originals are falling apart"

4. Tara saying she wanted to vote off Charla. Only to realize after the commercial break that she was teasing Dave.

Zach getting the boot, after cocky spouts of how he is the best looking one there.
    Zach's departure which inspired the "Bring Back Zack" song - which has got to be in the funniest things I have heard in my reality lifetime.

(www.scumbo.com/zach - if you haven't heard it yet)

The looks on the "originals" faces each week as they realize they have lost their power.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    Zach's departure which inspired the "Bring Back Zack" song - which has got to be in the funniest things I have heard in my reality lifetime.

(www.scumbo.com/zach - if you haven't heard it yet)
    Wouldn't it be easier to get rid of Amy. I bet that petition would have worked right away!

Zack arguing with Kavita about whether or not he likes cheerleaders.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Zack arguing with Kavita about whether or not he likes cheerleaders.
    completely forgot about that one fluff! Who'da thunk we would find a classic moment with Kavita?!?!?!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

L0L still cannot stop laughing after I have read what all of you have to say. but my favorite besides Zack got the boot and Amy in a cracking-crying voice"are you F@#!%&^ kiddin' me" and Keith just kinda nodded
    The look on Toni's face when Keith chose Charla over her and the background music they played for that moment. Like she was ready to transform herself into a green monster waite that would be the Hulk..heehee

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Wow. I have so many.

In no particular order:

1) Alex puking after he kissed Toni. Classic.

2) Zack announcing he had "a bit of lawyer in him".

3) Amy hooking up with Zack RIGHT from the get go and getting "a bit of lawyer" in her, too. Ho.

4) Lauren's top popping open when she auditioned to get into the hotel and STILL she was not picked. Dorky guys.

5) Toni's meltdown over turning 30. Poor, poor BABY!!!!!!!

6) Keith voting off Zack and breaking Romeo and Juliet up FOREVER. (Or until this week, at least! )

7) That damned monkey and just about everything Tom has done to date.

8) Charla whining over her "fried steak". Poor Dave needs to give it up.

9) Two words. MAN BOOBS!

10) Zack and his HAND PUPPETRY showing Amy JUST how she kissed all those other nondeserving guys.

11) Last show's close up of Amy's zit. OMG! That was nasty and uncalled for directly after dinner.

12) Holly and her hot wax.

13) Beau giving everyone shit when he was voted out. Nice job, Beau! You go, boy!

and many, many more. But, my ultimate, and I am not sure why is....

Charla struggling to close those damned curtains when she got into the blackroom.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    and many, many more. But, my ultimate, and I am not sure why is....

Charla struggling to close those damned curtains when she got into the blackroom.
    Because of the tyrade that preceded this moment that made it a classic. The girl is supposedly all about being "queen for a day" but could not get over that somebody put her clothes away for her...
    Not to mention that you are clearly ready for a frontal lobotomy!

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I have to agree, that was a good one. At that point of the show Charla was on the bottom of my list, but she has gained a lot of ground. Why, she's even learned how to close the curtains!

I think any moment where toni was screaming 'game on' with her eyes bugging out of her head were classic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345