+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No New Guests Checking Into the Hotel

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    He's with Stupid LOL

Yeah you're right, my version is too tame I will have to think up some dasdardly things to keep our guests on their toes
    Blast, you stole my line!

Anyway, someone called?

10 episodes, 5 couples. I was thinking they kick off one person a week but then toward the end they have some special surprise (remember, Paradise Hotel is full of surprises) where they bring back some people that were kicked off or something. The people they bring back on might form some kind of council or something and they all vote to see which couple wins. So like if Keith is one of the last ones left, and Zack comes back as a council member, obviously he won't vote for Keith.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    ....that still leaves open the idea of old guests checking back in
    I think it means that they ran out of suckers to go there. Paradise Hotel reminds me of the old Twilight Zone episode about a man who died and had his every wish immediately granted. Soon it became so tedious that he begged to go to Hell. Saint Peter asked him, "Where do you think you are?"

FORT Regular
    I think they should bring back all the old guests, put 3 to a room (just to cause trouble and awkwardness), cut down on the amount of vitamins and nutrition they're getting in their food (to make them more cranky and ornery), have a few contests for special privileges (to foster more competiveness and ill-will) give them a few weeks to start really getting on each others nerves and then give them all handguns with a single clip each and let them hunt each other for sport. Last one left wins (wounded guests have the option of sticking it out or leaving and any can choose to leave at any time as long as they agree to the public humiliation of being stripped naked, hot-waxed (Holly might like this), feathered and dragged out by their feet while signing an agreement saying they will never-ever do any product endorsements or talk shows)!

But, I guess thats why Im not a producer.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    ....that still leaves open the idea of old guests checking back in
    I have a really good feeling the old guests will be coming back...they always do in these types of shows...but I don't think they will be a jury or peers or anything like that...its just too common...I have a gut feeling that they will still have a chance to be in the running...like the current guests must pick one male and one female from the elimination pool to bring back and compete.

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=CharlaFan]Way i look at it, is there is 10 episodes left. If they start knocking out a couple a week, we will only have 2 people left with 2 epsiodes left. The math doesn't add up.

Let's say they pre empt one of the shows, that means there is only 9 eps left, that means they can eliminate everybody but one couple(on the second last show) and have a reunion show.

QUOTE]

I think the old guests are coming back and the current guests have to pick one female and one male from the elimination pool to bring back and compete to stay somehow...

The same producer of Love Cruise is producing Paradise Hotel and there have been many similarities...they had their own version of pandora's box, chose roommates every week, etc....AND they brought back a couple kicked off to compete to win.

I think that the old guests will come back and start to hook up with the remaining finalists even though they can't win the prize now. They just hook with people and eliminate a couple each week.

Now you guys can all place me on the alter and wait for the to take me away.

i was thinking that the old people will become the jury like Survivor and vote what couple wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mickles4814
    i was thinking that the old people will become the jury like Survivor and vote what couple wins

hi all ...my first post

i completely agree...i think the old guests are going to come back and vote for one couple to win

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe
    hi all ...my first post

i completely agree...i think the old guests are going to come back and vote for one couple to win
    absinthe

I dont think they have enough episde to keep bringing in guests. Well. We'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    absinthe

I dont think they have enough episde to keep bringing in guests. Well. We'll just have to wait and see.

thanks...i'm really glad to have found this place, love the discussions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast