+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: if you had to be related to one of the guests at Ph,which one would it be?

if you had to be related to one of the guests at Ph,which one would it be?

If i had to be related to one of the guests at ph,i would choose Keith.he seems to be a stand up guy and that seems cool.but if i was related to Amy i would never admite it public.besides i would give a good slap for making the entire family look like trash.Toni is another case entirely,she would have to get a real job and stop being Fox's realitytv version of where's waldo.

Smokey .. for obvious reasons
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I would like to think I'm more like Keith than any of the others.
    Obviously Keith could in real life be a complete d*ck, but I like Keith as we've seen him on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Smokey .. for obvious reasons
    Actually, my family is a lot like most of these guests. I have a sister who is just like Amy (the world owes her); a sister who is gay that is just like Charla (yes, I believe Charla's Jessie is a sheila); a brother who is a big bully like Toni and has a drug problem (the emotional ups and downs are from withdrawal); another brother who is a big loser like Dave and embarasses himself and everyone around him trying to be "cool" and my youngest brother is exactly like Scott, quiet, unassuming, but will say things just to stri up the pot to take the focus off of himself.

If I'm lucky, my daughters will end somewhat like Holly with a little bit of Kavita thrown in for fun. Either of them show up on a reality show, I will skin them alive and hang them naked and bleeding from the highest tree!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I would like to think I'm more like Keith than any of the others.
    Obviously Keith could in real life be a complete d*ck, but I like Keith as we've seen him on the show.
    You really think he's can be a dick? I think he can be a bit of a skirt chaser, but he's only 23 and he's single, I see nothing wrong with playing the field. (there is something not right about screwing everyone in the field though )

I think Keith has shown exemplary behavoiur since arriving at the hotel. He has remained calm, even when under attack, he ignores Amy's constants jibes and threats. He knows how to talk to ppl, who needs to hear what and the boy knows how to keep things quiet. He has a brain in his head and he uses it, he is not half bad looking and he has a good chance of winning what ever lame prize Fox has to offer. I think you picked a winner Fluff

LMAO FG! Your family get-togethers must be a riot! um Literally lmao

LMAO FG! Your family get-togethers must be a riot! um Literally lmao
    Oddly enough, my family reunion is tomorrow...I'll keep you posted.

LMAO let me know if we need to send in the fire dept with hoses!

You really think he's can be a dick? I think he can be a bit of a skirt chaser, but he's only 23 and he's single, I see nothing wrong with playing the field. (there is something not right about screwing everyone in the field though )

I think Keith has shown exemplary behavoiur since arriving at the hotel. He has remained calm, even when under attack, he ignores Amy's constants jibes and threats. He knows how to talk to ppl, who needs to hear what and the boy knows how to keep things quiet. He has a brain in his head and he uses it, he is not half bad looking and he has a good chance of winning what ever lame prize Fox has to offer. I think you picked a winner Fluff
    I don't think he is like that in real life, but I can't rule out the possibility.
    I have been really impressed with Keith during his stay in the hotel.
    I think he comes across as a class act.

I would love to see him win whatever the prize ois as he is the first person to come to the hotel, take the game by the scruff of the neck and give it a good old shake.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Oddly enough, my family reunion is tomorrow...I'll keep you posted.

will the fox camera crew and Toni be there also?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast