+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: if you had to be related to one of the guests at Ph,which one would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by XChrissyX
    Charla would be my sister - She seems very loyal which would make for a good sister.

Dave would be my cousin - he's pretty cool! I just wouldn't ever want him to to be able to hit on me or be too closey related to him and look like him.

Keith would be my husband... hehe I want his hot self!

As for anyone else? Hell no.

So do you think Dave would actually hit on his cousin in real life?Now that's real sick.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Scott hasn't done anything "embarassing". I don't think Keith has either. Would you call the whole "wax" incident with Holly embarassing? Oh wait, that would be "hot".
    That wax thing was just stupid. "Huh huh... hey Beavis.. let's like... burn ourselves... huh huh."

And Scott and Keith are cool, but Smokey is a stuffed monkey, and you can't beat that (though you could spank it).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    That wax thing was just stupid. "Huh huh... hey Beavis.. let's like... burn ourselves... huh huh."

And Scott and Keith are cool, but Smokey is a stuffed monkey, and you can't beat that (though you could spank it).
    You are fixated on this whole monkey thing. Bet you were going ape last night since Smokey didn't get any air time!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You are fixated on this whole monkey thing. Bet you were going ape last night since Smokey didn't get any air time!
    Well, no, but I really DID go ape when they showed "Zack is back" on the preview.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

i'd say keith and tom and charla

I'd prob want to be related to Charla or Tara, because they seem like cool chicks!

FORT Newbie
    I would like to be Zack's brother so that I could have talked our Mom into smothering him instead of just leaving him at the store, which just didn't work out for any of us. Somehow, he found his way home and we're all the worse for it.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The waiter....what's his name?? Joe? Pedro?

yea..well, anyway... him.

FORT Newbie
    Hmmmmmmmmm! If I could be related to any of them, I'd be Keith's kissing cousin.

Well my family already has lots of Paradise similarities...intrestingly enough three out of the four kids in my family have the name of someone on paradise (My 23 yr old sis is named Amy, my 20 yr old bro is named Scott, and my name is Melanie) and they all have a little bit of paradise personality in them;Amy acts like Holly, Scott acts a lil like Matt (he is a guitar player), and my younger sis Brittney has Tara down to a tee. But if i could choose a paradise person to be related to it would have to be Kristin, because we would get along,we have similar personalities.
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345