+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: if you had to be related to one of the guests at Ph,which one would it be?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Sports analogies.. complete with slow motion replay from multiple angles. And John Madden will have to make an appearance. "Now here you'll see the tight end going in motion. BOOM! What a block! POW! This will open up a huge hole for the quarterback on the rollout (KAPANG!), and he can either pitch it, carry it himself, or throw it downfield (WHAMMO!)."

And most of the Amys, Amandas, and Jessicas I've met have always been hot bitchy girls. The rest have just been bitchy.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    but would you let them tell everyone that you are family?
    Unfortunately, in my family you cannot deny that you are a part of hte family. We are all various shapes adn sizes, but we ALL look like each other. I was in Mexico once and somebody approached me because they knew my mom. They walked up and said you must be Mary's daughter. I absolutely flipped.

Scott seems good brother material - reliable, mellow yet not a push over. Keith would be my second choice. I would hate to have Dave as a brother because his wanna-be antics are embarrassing.

As for sisters - Holly seems ok. Charla and Tara would be bad b/c they would get easily jealous and turn catty(Charla) or stab you in the back (tara). I also think Toni wouldn't be bad as a sister if I can keep her on my good side - she would watch out for me and would not try to steal my boyfriends since she's not interested in men.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Holly. I'd rather be related to someone with no personality than a crappy personality.

On Hiatus
    Holy crap. Funnygirl, you and I must be related. I was just thinking the same thing about my family-the guests are a lot like my family, except with overt conservative Christian overtones.

Sadly, that leaves me as the "Dave" of the family...

Also, my father is well known, and it wouldn't surprise me at all the be recognized in a foreign country.

AND our family reunion is next weekend.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Kristin - after all of she's admitted to and all she did on the show, I'd look like an angel!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee
    Kristin - after all of she's admitted to and all she did on the show, I'd look like an angel!
    Even Lucifer himself would start to look like an angel again. Kristin just looks like an angel but has the devil inside her.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Even Lucifer himself would start to look like an angel again. Kristin just looks like an angel but has the devil inside her.
    Kristin is a devil, alright... with breast implants and the ability to get over 40 guys in bed.

Actually, I think it was 52, including a old dude in his fifties!

I would love to be related to :monkeybut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    If I'm lucky, my daughters will end somewhat like Holly with a little bit of Kavita thrown in for fun. Either of them show up on a reality show, I will skin them alive and hang them naked and bleeding from the highest tree!
    You're a mean mommie!!! : :mad:

Then again, if my parents ended up in PH, I might as well jump in a pool and drown-wait I already know how to swim! Damn it! :mad:

I might as well use a rope...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast