Closed Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/20 show discussion: SPOILERS

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I actually couldn't believe how smart they were in getting rid of Kristin and leaving her and Amy as the last ones. They almost made Amy leave. That just shows how smart they were. Granted, they're on a Reality TV show, so they can't be THAT smart...

FORT Fogey
    I have to admit i was suprised by the desicion to pick out Kristen then Amy but it should be funny. I actually think Alex might be better off without Kristen at this point since he is a man without an island he can try align himself up with new people to knock out the people who control paradise now.

I do think i might be a bad move though because what they did is basically lay there cards on the table for everybody(the other 6 people) to see. Booting out amy would have been the easy choice to keep everybody happy.

Watching Alex and Charla should be funny to see next week, although i have a feeling Charla won't like it. Part of me feels both Dave and Tara are a tad jealous of Charla and Keith so they on purpose put them with the people they did.

Should be interesting to see how they eliminate people from now on. There is only 10 shows left(5 weeks) so maybe they will have a deal that a person(male or female) gets eliminated on one show and on the next the remaining uneven gorup of people try to match up.

Everything Must Go!!!!!!! hawkman's Avatar
    personally, i found this episode quite entertaining. The fox guys pulled a semi-convincing fast one on us with what tara said about charla. the king and queen thing was interesting and i loved how they kept amy and kicked off kristin. that was some seriously funny spite of amy. i loved it. (whoa.. i'm getting too into this game.. i need the methadone). anyway.. with no more guests.. it should get a bit more confrontational. as for how this works out in the end... i think dave and tara might last awhile longer than you might think because of that foursome.. charla and keith are the ones that the other ppl see as more powerful i guess ...
    With fondness, I think about the hipsters beavering away in coolness. Because I'm looking upon a framed picture of where they live. It's one of my favourite pictures, and the change of season doesn't change the overall effect too much. The leaves are not on the trees, but the colour of the sandstone is pretty enough. It seems grey and quiet in the picture, but I know for a fact there are a thousand Saturday meals being made and a thousand Saturday plans being hatched to drink and be senseless.

I think that they should have a week where nobody gets voted off, let America choose who goes first, then have the next show be a necklace ceremony. Then PH could rip off even more shows!

Lawsuit coming up...

Survivor 7: Paradise Hotel

I swear, I had visions of tribal council flashing through my mind when they showed who voted for whom in the king and queen election. Also, Amanda had to drop in the line, "And the monarchy has spoken"!

Mark Burnett is already getting his lawyers ready to file first thing in the morning
    "Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles, staring at computer screens each day, filling out useless forms, and listening to 8 different bosses drone on about mission statements"

-- Peter Gibbons, Office Space --

So Bored, you're looking for a PH non-elimination round? You must be gearing up for TAR tomorrow.
    Sing & dance the night away!

Oh, I didn't even realize that. Well, there's another TV show they could rip off... maybe they'll spontaneously move the Hotel and the couples have to work together to get there and whoever is last gets eliminated...

Ok, some thoughts about the episode...

Amy just went up in my opinion. She wants to do us all a favor and get rid of herself. Anyone who wants to get Amy out is in my good book, even if it's Amy herself...

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsR1
    Survivor 7: Paradise Hotel
    Mark Burnett is already getting his lawyers ready to file first thing in the morning.
    Is Zack one of the lawyers?

FORT Fogey
    they showed a clip of PH on the Jimmy Kimmel show, i just laughed when he said this is how bad reality shows are, they have to force contestants to stay on.

Closed Thread