Closed Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 8/20 show discussion: SPOILERS

I am also glad that they have got ridden of the sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellenote
    The preview of Tara getting down with Alex turns my stomach and makes me again question her wishy-washy committment to the Keith/Dave/Charla alliance. Let's hope that by this point, she's sticking with them no matter who she fools around with! Can you see her becoming a "Holly" type to Alex? Ugh!

They certainly gave us a good show tonight! It may be less entertaining, but I know I'd vote Alex off next, in a heartbeat. I want Charla & Keith to stick til the end. Bellenote

Bellenote, my thoughts exactly well ALMOST exactly...hehe Kristin was the "slut" of Paradise, or was that Amanda -- can't keep em all straight

First off Tara LOVED Bo/Beau. Then this past week she was kind of into Keith and didn't mind seeing Bo/Beau go, so she reminds me of Kristen in that since and Amanda in the fact that she can't decide who she wants. WHY do all these girls have such LOW self esteem?! It is pathetic!!!

I want Charla and Keith to win though. I have liked Charal from the first week when she went with Bo/Beau because she said Amanda annoyed her. I wonder what the show would be like today if Brainless Bo/Beau had picked Charla and left Amanda to the room by herself?!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Newbie
    Sumitting one of my few comments.

If Dave really wanted to stir things up, he would have put Amy with Keith. That, I would love to see.

Dave didn't want Charla with Keith because he's jealous. With Charla and Alex together, Charla will be blubbering about it all week, and Dave will get to spend all his time consoling her and trying to make her feel better. That's what Dave likes to do.

Idol Fan
    I think it was a mistake (if the next twist is to vote off couples). Coz I for one would never trust Tara!
    You're sooo right on that!!! Too bad they weren't free to put Tara with Keith - that would go the longest way towards keeping her loyalty. Though I also would have liked Charla to be granted a repeat stay with him. And I definitely don't want couples getting eliminated now!

I know, I was like counting down to tonight's show. For some reason I thought Charla will be booted out tonite! and when Tara went "I want Charla gone" my heart sank for a moment or two (until I thought to myself.. she is just gonna laff it off ...) and sure enuff
    I know what you mean. I felt the same way when they did that editing job on Tara's remark! Thank goodness, she was joking. I just hope it wasn't the type of joke covering up that she really meant it, though I wouldn't be at all surprised.

And you're right about Amy's reaction to Holly interrupting and taking Scott's time! That should be amusing or pathetic. Either way, I can't see her staying. Hoorah!

I'm hoping Desiree comes over to Charla and hooks up with her as an ally! Now that would be good news for us!

Let's hear it for great minds in agreement! And Keith & Charla winning!

Bellenote

On Hiatus
    Some observations...
    • This show is much better when watched on video tape. Black and White segment? Fast forward! Amy tears? Fast forward!
    • -Y'all have some really hillarious observations. I'd quote them, but it's really effin' late.
    • Sure wish Amy had just taken her own arse out of there. Doesn't she realize by now that Zack hooked up with EVERYONE? AND treated her like crap?
    • Why can't guests just leave gracefully? I mean, it's like "Dang you all for keeping me here for five weeks of free booze, food, and chances for hooking up! Damn you all! You suck!" Yeah. Whatever. Boo hoo.
    • By FAR, Smokey getting a necklace was the best part of this show thus far.
    • What on EARTH did Alex have in his underwear/swimsuit thingy?
    • Good point by Dave: Why did Amy campaign so hard for Queen if she wanted to leave? Oh DARN! Another week of no obligations and free booze. My heart is breaking for you.
    • Kristin was getting boring.
    • So what if Charla doesn't want to be sociable? It's her holiday. If she wants to stay in, then let her. I think forced socialization was something we all gave up in grade school. Minus certain lame work events.
    • I wish they'd shown more of the discussions with the royalty and the guests. It wasn't really clear to me until the end that so many people wanted Kristin gone.
    • Cheating in paradise will get you exactly nowhere.
    • People were accusing DAVE of immature behaviour? Someone get these people monitors so they can watch themselves. Yeesh.

I had more, but this is too long as it is and I lose my sense of humor after 2 am, eastern/11 pm Pacific.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    [*]By FAR, Smokey getting a necklace was the best part of this show thus far.
    what about Charla and Keith under the sheets? I am suprised nobody has brought that up yet.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by paris
    Dave didn't want Charla with Keith because he's jealous. With Charla and Alex together, Charla will be blubbering about it all week, and Dave will get to spend all his time consoling her and trying to make her feel better. That's what Dave likes to do.
    Hmm... Makes me question the now powerful "newbies alliance"! I really hope they dont screw Charla and Keith over. However, by the looks of tonite's episode its pretty clear that Tara aint as 'blonde' as she acts like! (Cant stop laffing at her "You cheat and lie.. Go buhbye) and Dave isnt as much of a saint as he tries to portray (.. his comments to Charla about not remembering any promises and the whole roommate selection thing).

I hope this doesnt turn out to be another one of those twists! That the current roommates stick it out to the end and get voted off! Becoz if so then both Keith and Charla have just been screwed by their alliance.

On Hiatus
    oh, and...
    Quote Originally Posted by paris
    If Dave really wanted to stir things up, he would have put Amy with Keith. That, I would love to see.

I don't necessarily agree. Keith and Amy have already roomed together-after he booted Zack. While it would have been interesting to us, it's been done already and I think EVERYONE is getting sick of her complaining and that's ALL she'd have done all week.

I think putting Charla with Alex was more of a strategic move. Maybe they think that Charla can talk to him and sway him a little bit. Or keep tabs on him (maybe...I don't know about that, though...). I think Dave's not stupid-he knows Charla's not going to go for him. I mean, with all the crap she's said about him, he HAS to know that. I think he likes her, but more importantly, wants to see her happy and thinks she's his best chance to win, most importantly. I think it's pretty obvious she wasn't much into hooking up with Keith, either...and if he were to be jealous of that he would have made moves to turn on Keith long ago.

And off the subject...do they have hair cuts in Paradise? I was bored enough during this episode to notice that the guys don't look like they've been a month or longer without a haircut. Damn them! Free food, booze, great digs AND haircuts! Can I get any more jealous?
    -The Joe Schmo Show

On Hiatus
    what about Charla and Keith under the sheets? I am suprised nobody has brought that up yet.
    I didn't think much of it just because a-it didn't look like anything was going on that hadn't gone on outside the sheets and b-I'm tired of that whole Keith/Charla thing. I could be wrong though. I'd be a little more suspicious had they not been discussing strategy and rather had been making...y'know...noises.

Dave isnt as much of a saint as he tries to portray (.. his comments to Charla about not remembering any promises and the whole roommate selection thing).
    I think, from what he was saying and how he was acting, that he wouldn't have remembered his mother's name, if you know what I mean. I think he was hammered and that it wasn't an intentional slight.
    Last edited by YCan'tAngieRead; 08-21-2003 at 02:36 AM.
    -The Joe Schmo Show

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I think it's pretty obvious she wasn't much into hooking up with Keith, either...and if he were to be jealous of that he would have made moves to turn on Keith long ago.
    I agree with you mostly, however Dave cant exactly go against Keith. Just as Tara cant declare War against Charla.. more so becoz then the game will become wide open and will make their chances low. All four of them (Dave, Keith, Charla, Tara) are big players and it is evident after tonite's episode that they are not afraid to show it!

Closed Thread