Closed Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 8/20 show discussion: SPOILERS

Idol Fan
    I am so pleased Kristin is the one to go! The only thing better would have been if Amy had gone ahead and taken herself out too. Now that would have made things interesting! Great move, Dave.

The one thing I don't get, unless he's just setting Alex up without regard for Charla's feelings, is why put her with Alex? Alex will make her miserable. I so hope he's gone next! From the previews, looks like he'll be back to the lowest standards we've all seen from him - first, calling Amanda a bi**h while hitting on her, next stealing, and now, going after all the women there!

I want to see Keith come back as the power, instead of everyone putting it in Dave's hands. I hope he & Charla stick together! I love how he's played the game and he's a lot of fun. I'm disappointed there'll be no one new coming on. I hope Keith can influence Holly, who hasn't done anything but stick to Scott. Someone said he hasn't played the game, but I disagree. He never comes out and says, though, who he wants, even to Holly. I'm glad they were split up.

Great job, Dave!

Bellenote

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

All Hail To the King & Queen!

Hi all,

Well, I must admit that was the best episode I've seen so far, for various reasons:

- To watch Dave and Tara Win the King and Queen contest... Which I think were most deserving from the picks however I would've liked Keith and Charla winning the title more... (Cheerz)

- To watch Keith ask Amy and Alex some really controversial questions and their half-wit response (which is more than what one could expect from them anyways)... Kristen's lame comeback with questions to Tara and Dave! (Cheerz)

- To watch Alex, Kristen, and Amy sulk like two year olds and accusing 'ironically' Dave to be acting like a child. The bedroom scene where Kristen, Alex, and Amy are sitting down discussing the winners.... 10 dollars worth! (Cheerz)

- Seeing Amy wants to go home after threatening Keith for a boot and a miserable time in PH.... ahhhhhh (Cheerz)

- Watching Charla's expressions after being told she will be rooming with Alex (Cheerz)

- Kristen (the P-ho) getting the boot (Priceless)

For that and more tune into PH (thats recently lost its ho)

-------------------

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellenote
    The one thing I don't get, unless he's just setting Alex up without regard for Charla's feelings, is why put her with Alex? Alex will make her miserable. I so hope he's gone next! From the previews, looks like he'll be back to the lowest standards we've all seen from him - first, calling Amanda a bi**h while hitting on her, next stealing, and now, going after all the women there!
    My guess dave is thinking strategy and feels that his roomates selections will:

1. Seperate Holly and Scott. Holly will also be liek a chicken without her head as Keith watches her.

2. Will allow him to have constant radar of Alex(by Charla).

3. Amy will be such a reck that Scott will have to spend alot of time taking care of her.

4. Tom and Deseree are non factors now and won't be able to get out and try align themself with other people.

Basically he is making everybody not in his group of 4 week but not really giving then a chance to room with people who will help them. It should be interesting seeing Charla and Alex get along, but it could come back to bit him in the ass since Charla and Alex are opposites personality wise and it could turn out to be a negative for Charla.

Idol Fan
    Paradigm, if I had to quote each thing you wrote that I agree with, I'd be quoting your entire post! Great post!

Do you think it was a mistake, though, to put Charla with Alex? I know that while I hope he leaves next, I certainly want Charla to stay! Do you think this will jeopardize that?

I'm hoping both Keith & Charla make it to the end. What do you think?

This is getting bad - I now can't wait to see what happens Monday, more than ever! Groan.

This was a great show, tonight. Dave made the perfect pick in eliminating Kristin!

Bellenote

I think Dave and Tara need to step away from the bong. What the hell were they thinking?? Why not just force Scott to join up with Amy, Alex, and bring Holly along?? And piss everyone else off along the way? The drama was good, but the whole "high school popularity contest" was pathetic at best.

Ahh guilty pleasures.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

How come the winners of the bathing suit competition weren't announced?

Idol Fan
    CharlaFan, I agree with you that Dave was thinking in terms of strategy, but I'm afraid, as much as I like Charla, that he's giving her too much credit. He may think she'll hold strong and be able to report on Alex, but I think this will get to her too much. She seems very affected by disapproval and Alex, as we all know, can't stand her. This should certainly be an interesting week. Maybe he's just trying to set up Alex and keep him without support. If so, he and Keith will have to give her more encouragement than ever, to keep her spirits up.

Let's hope that Amy, Scott, Holly and Alex don't manage to form a real alliance this week. As for Desiree, though it's easy to write her off as a newcomer without much influence, something tells me it's possible she may get more active in this. So we'll just have to see.

Splitting up Scott & Holly was a very smart move. The preview of Tara getting down with Alex turns my stomach and makes me again question her wishy-washy committment to the Keith/Dave/Charla alliance. Let's hope that by this point, she's sticking with them no matter who she fools around with! Can you see her becoming a "Holly" type to Alex? Ugh!

They certainly gave us a good show tonight! It may be less entertaining, but I know I'd vote Alex off next, in a heartbeat. I want Charla & Keith to stick til the end. Unless, of course, Desiree becomes more interesting and doesn't just stick with strange Tom.

Bellenote

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

:)

Paradigm, if I had to quote each thing you wrote that I agree with, I'd be quoting your entire post! Great post!

Do you think it was a mistake, though, to put Charla with Alex? I know that while I hope he leaves next, I certainly want Charla to stay! Do you think this will jeopardize that?

I'm hoping both Keith & Charla make it to the end. What do you think?

This is getting bad - I now can't wait to see what happens Monday, more than ever! Groan.

This was a great show, tonight. Dave made the perfect pick in eliminating Kristin!

Bellenote
    Great minds do think alike!

I think it was a mistake (if the next twist is to vote off couples). Coz I for one would never trust Tara! And even though she is ****ing around with Alex (as we saw in the previews) it would give her so much of a reason to push for getting Alex-Charla couple out. Since both Keith and Dave know that he is a big threat.

I think both Dave and Tara were looking out for themselves when they paired Keith and Charla with other ppl, becoz they dont want them to get too close, so as to disrupt the couple alliance (Keith Tara, Dave Charla). It seemed (by whatever they allow us to see) that both Keith and Charla were attracted to eachother and that couldve been a major drawback to the Tara-Keith-Dave-Charla alliance. Also I think they wanted some insider information, and keep an eye on Alex and Scott. In a way no one from their alliance is rooming with Scott, but boy is Amy gonna piss off when Holly is coming in every 5 seconds lol!

I seriously hope your right! *fingers crossed* I wouldnt love anything more than watch KEITH and CHARLA win this thing!

I know, I was like counting down to tonight's show. For some reason I thought Charla will be booted out tonite! and when Tara went "I want Charla gone" my heart sank for a moment or two (until I thought to myself.. she is just gonna laff it off ...) and sure enuff

Anyways.... Go Charla and Keith )

The one thing I don't get, unless he's just setting Alex up without regard for Charla's feelings, is why put her with Alex? Alex will make her miserable. I so hope he's gone next!
    I have this weird feeling that Charla is going to get off on annoying Alex. I'm SURE she has wanted to pay him back since she overheard what he had to say in regards to wanting to see her gone. She may not be overtly vindictive like some of the others, but I'm sure she will enjoy making his life HELL. She will probably kick him to the crub er tiny bed and enjoy that big bed all to herself!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Or! They might actually hook up!

Oh no! *dodges bruised apples and smelly socks*

Closed Thread