+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: would you date any of the guests of ph in real life?

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I dont know it has been so long since I had a chance of watching the show. Zack looked cute....other than that I really don't remember what was going on.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

I would bang Charla, Tara, Kristin, and Holly. I could possibly have a friendship with Charla. As for relationship's the only one with potential would be Desiree, but that's just because I don't know her yet. She may have as bad of a personality as everyone else in the house

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowapple
    Ah, it wouldn't be the first time that's happened. I would talk about my ex, but since I don't have any...
    Aw. I'd be happy to date you, be really mean to you, and then you could complain about me. Anything I can do to help out my fellow humans.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    I would bang Charla, Tara, Kristin, and Holly. I could possibly have a friendship with Charla. As for relationship's the only one with potential would be Desiree, but that's just because I don't know her yet. She may have as bad of a personality as everyone else in the house
    Subtle, very subtle Vector...maybe when you're done "bangin" them you'll follow them home to meet their mother's!

I could see myself hnaging out with any of the guys except Zackazz and Dave. I could probably force myself to actually date Scott or Andon. Matt would be up there, but I'd be afraid he would want to bathe with everybody I know so I'll keep him as a friend.

On Hiatus
    Who was the guy who chose to room with Charla and had longer hair and glasses? I only saw him in one flashback clip. If he could stay just the same as he was in the clip, I'd date him. But I have a feeling he'd be all creepy and stuff. Bah! Good looking men should be shot. Well, maybe not shot. But something bad. Forced to wax all their head hair or something.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Regular
    Toni? No way.......little too scary, way too psycho.
    Kristin? Pass....didn't she say at some point that she had sex with like 500 guys (exagerating a little).......that much experience I don't need.
    Amy? No, I'm way too nice for her......she only likes the self-centered guys that treat her like crap.
    Charla? Sure, get her drunk and she looks like a lot of fun.
    Tara? Absofreakinlutely!
    Desiree? Na, not my type.....and that was the worst looking butt massage I've ever seen.
    Holly? Heck yah! Hot melted wax and all!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Aw. I'd be happy to date you, be really mean to you, and then you could complain about me. Anything I can do to help out my fellow humans.
    How about I just complain about you anyway?

And Delia, I wish I knew the answer to that one. But both of my heads haven't been able to come up with one.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Well no takers for Toni?Maybe she's diamond in the rough.

i'd definately date Dave...kind of goofy, cute and pouts when he looses and remember what he did for Charla when she was blue?...went out and got a special dinner made for her, even though it didn't look like she appreciated it...he seems like a great guy overall
    "After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were.
    After the second, you see things as they are not.
    Finally, you see things as they really are,
    which is the most horrible thing in the world."

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe
    i'd definately date Dave...kind of goofy, cute and pouts when he looses and remember what he did for Charla when she was blue?...went out and got a special dinner made for her, even though it didn't look like she appreciated it...he seems like a great guy overall
    Yeah, but there's only so much you can do with the lights off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast