+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Desiree

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Melisfit
    desiree is a hypocrit she bounces back from orginals to the "new ones" back to originals..make up ur damn mind!!

Desiree has shown she doesn't have a backbone. She is just like the rest of them. I hope the Barbie's are merciful and make her end quick and painless.

FORT Newbie
    I have a theory on why Desiree is backstabbing Charla, and it has nothing to do with Charla "constantly being in her ear." When they did the Pandora's box Tom was asked who he trusted the most, and he told them Amy. When he said this Desiree looked upset and right after that is when she told Tom that she felt bad about kicking Alex out. I think she really liked Tom and was jelous and upset that he trusted Amy more than her so she felt the only way to be close to Tom is to associate herself with that group. Any thoughts?

FORT Newbie
    I like Desiree even if her eyebrows are a little too arched. She made her mistake by not deciding for herself who should be voted of (obviously from the walk to the pandoras box Alex didnt care to much) so now we can see how she really works over the next 3 weeks.

As far as I'm concerned everyone has some sort of plot in mind and what really matters is not who gets voted of but how the backstabbing is really done. Tara is so viscious, shes a follower and if she thinks Keith is gonna help her out in the end she's sadly mistaken. From where I'm sitting she's the one who needs to get a clue. Dave loves Charla and Keith loves Charla. Where does Tara fit?

I don't really understand why she is so mad at Charla.
    She didn't seem to have a problem discussing who should be booted off with Charla when the women had the power.
    I guess she felt she was being used for her vote.

Amy has never been nice to any of the new people, yet she is being nice to Des.
    Hopefully Des will soon put it together in her mind that Amy is being nice to her because she is out of options with all her friends now gone.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Babygumbo56

Desiree has shown she doesn't have a backbone. She is just like the rest of them. I hope the Barbie's are merciful and make her end quick and painless.
    Indeed.

I'd like to see Amy gone before her still though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Okay after last night this girl is officially off my I kinda like list. I was iffy on her when she first got in and then I thought she might be okay, BIG TIME HYPOCRIT...remindes me of all the girls I went to highschool with...Gotta go with the Cool Crowd...thinking their just gonna get through it all and all their so called "Friends" gonna help them...I will so pay money just to see this girl get screwed over and cry about it. And she sooO will. "Charla is constantly in my ear"...how many times do I have to hear that. Normal people have a brain and a mind of their own even if someone is constantly in your ear. The money you spent on that (they don't even look that great) boobs should of spent it on a theoropist~!!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Des made a mistake in siding with the Originals. They'll hang her out to dry to save their own skin.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Des made a mistake in siding with the Originals. They'll hang her out to dry to save their own skin.
    Did you see the look on her face when Zackazz was threatening Keith and the others were laughing. She had that look of "what the hell have I gotten myself into?" Also, her lying about Charla being in her ear all week just made me dislike her that much more. They show one clip of her talking with Charla and this means that Charla was "in her ear" all week? Please. I think Des screwed up royally and she now knows it!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Did you see the look on her face when Zackazz was threatening Keith and the others were laughing. She had that look of "what the hell have I gotten myself into?" Also, her lying about Charla being in her ear all week just made me dislike her that much more. They show one clip of her talking with Charla and this means that Charla was "in her ear" all week? Please. I think Des screwed up royally and she now knows it!
    YUP~!!! and I don't even think she's strong enough to handle the pressure...It will be the highlights for me if this girl cracks and cry...ofcourse my other highlights was when Zackass is not elligable to be one the the guests that can checks in...HOW you like them apples..like Keith said "Zack got voted off and it was because of me AHGAIN"..
    Last edited by PumpkinPOOH; 09-04-2003 at 12:20 PM.

I was surprised by Des's behaviour.

I guess the fact that Alex was holding hands with her on their way to the pool the other night means he;s either conveniently forgotten she helped vote him off or he's bought into the whole "Charla made me do it" act.
    As they all appear to be looking for any reason to have a downer on Charla then I can quite easily believe it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread