+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Desiree

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Like they will take her in. She's not one of them and they will sell her out like they did Beau (who still hasn't got a clue that he's out of friends).
    She knows she is the fifth wheel if she stays with the new people.
    What she doesn't realise is that she is also likely the fifth wheel by switching to Amy's group if she can persuade Tom to switch with her.

Tom has said on a couple of occasions that he likes Amy, now Alex has gone Amy is without a safety net partner.
    Even if Tom hadn't said he liked her, he would still have been her best bet to stay in the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    She knows she is the fifth wheel if she stays with the new people.
    What she doesn't realise is that she is also likely the fifth wheel by switching to Amy's group if she can persuade Tom to switch with her.

Tom has said on a couple of occasions that he likes Amy, now Alex has gone Amy is without a safety net partner.
    Even if Tom hadn't said he liked her, he would still have been her best bet to stay in the game.
    I didn't think of the Tom/Amy angle but you're right there. But if she can persuade Tom to join the Outsiders then they could still both be safe. But since Tom doesn't like Dave then that's not likely to happen.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I think if Desiree decides to be a koolkid and switch to the "Originals" crew she's gonna get screwed over big time. Hopefully she knows that they aren't really there to stay and when they leave, she's gonna have to deal with the Barbie girls. I somewhat think it would be twisted Tom would back up Amy and call it quits on Des...and we shall tune in for tonights epidsode.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    I think if Desiree decides to be a koolkid and switch to the "Originals" crew she's gonna get screwed over big time. Hopefully she knows that they aren't really there to stay and when they leave, she's gonna have to deal with the Barbie girls. I somewhat think it would be twisted Tom would back up Amy and call it quits on Des...and we shall tune in for tonights epidsode.

two things:

1) i think Tom is smarter than that. i am hoping that his big disappearing act on monday means he was as sickened by the rabid display as we were. i am seriously hoping Tom has seen how wrong he was in liking Amy.

2) you are absolutely right about Desiree. she is a fool to think the OGs care anything about her. the girls chose Desiree because they thought she wouldn't be any competition. They realized they made a mistake when Tara was voted on, because Tara proved to be a threat. SOOooo, when given the choice between that cute ho-down bartender Lauren, and Desiree, they picked Desiree, because she is not attractive and none of "their" guys were that impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by pigri
    two things:

1) i think Tom is smarter than that. i am hoping that his big disappearing act on monday means he was as sickened by the rabid display as we were. i am seriously hoping Tom has seen how wrong he was in liking Amy.

2) you are absolutely right about Desiree. she is a fool to think the OGs care anything about her. the girls chose Desiree because they thought she wouldn't be any competition. They realized they made a mistake when Tara was voted on, because Tara proved to be a threat. SOOooo, when given the choice between that cute ho-down bartender Lauren, and Desiree, they picked Desiree, because she is not attractive and none of "their" guys were that impressed.
    Plus, the second time around Desiree said something about "if I'm not picked then I know that you're all afraid of me", so probably the OG's picked her just to spite her and show that they weren't at all intimidated by her.

Plus, the second time around Desiree said something about "if I'm not picked then I know that you're all afraid of me", so probably the OG's picked her just to spite her and show that they weren't at all intimidated by her.
    That was actually a smart reverse psycology she pulled...I agree they did see her as no threat cause they messed that up with Tara.

That was actually a smart reverse psycology she pulled...I agree they did see her as no threat cause they messed that up with Tara.
    I was hoping they'd pick Lauren over Des, though. Lauren was cute and had a good personality. The guys probably would have picked her, but since it was up to the girls, they went with the lesser (in their eyes) threat. Apparently it was the right choice since Des is now siding with the Originals.

I was hoping they'd pick Lauren over Des, though. Lauren was cute and had a good personality. The guys probably would have picked her, but since it was up to the girls, they went with the lesser (in their eyes) threat. Apparently it was the right choice since Des is now siding with the Originals.
    I really did like Lauren over Des though, I was rootin' for her...but they did see Des as no threat, but then again I wonder how it would be if it was Lauren on the show~!?

I really did like Lauren over Des though, I was rootin' for her...but they did see Des as no threat, but then again I wonder how it would be if it was Lauren on the show~!?
    Well, I'm sure the Originals would have made a play for her as well as the Outsiders.

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    desiree is a hypocrit she bounces back from orginals to the "new ones" back to originals..make up ur damn mind!!

+ Reply to Thread