+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Desiree

Back to Desiree... I don't like her at all. She totally turned me off her first day there when she acted like she had been there for the whole time. Granted, she had been watching the show... but I guess her overbearing/cocky attitude just threw me. for Desiree.

I think she's ok so far, that opinion will no doubt change depending on how the vote to boot someone goes tonight.
    If se changes her mind and votes with Amy and Holly then I'll stop liking her
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't know how I feel about her so far... It seems to me when she was having that conversation with Charla, she couldn't make her own decision or have a mind of her own...kinda going with the flow.

Its hard to say what Desiree will do, like Pooh said she could be saying one thing and doing another we wont know until tonight. I hope she does stick with Charla and Tara though.. just to send Amy's dellusional ass home.. home with Zack's quazi-psychotic ass
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

After seeing Desiree talking down on Charla and Tara tonight, and conniving with Tom against the Barbies... I DEFINITELY don't like her. She just throws one arm out in front of her, and lets anyone who pleases just whip her where they want. She needs to get a mind of her own. I must admit, it doesn't seem like there's much room for her to have one though.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    The question is, at what point do Tara/Charla/Dave/Keith become as oppresively annoying as the originals were?

Tom and Desiree may have good reason to want to break up that alliance before it gets so strong (one more vote, really) that it can't be stopped.

IMHO, T/C/D/K have made a huge tactical error in thinking they have real power. I still remember the Neleh switch from Survivor 4, was it?
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    The question is, at what point do Tara/Charla/Dave/Keith become as oppresively annoying as the originals were?

Tom and Desiree may have good reason to want to break up that alliance before it gets so strong (one more vote, really) that it can't be stopped.

IMHO, T/C/D/K have made a huge tactical error in thinking they have real power. I still remember the Neleh switch from Survivor 4, was it?
    Anemic Dog, you hit the monkey right out of the tree with that coconut. Exactly what I was thinking. I'm liking Des more and Keith less. He comes off as pushy, forcing C and T to do what he wants. And now they're getting arrogant like the originals were. I think what Des said to Tom about Charla and how she won't leave her alone turned me away from the new people alliance. Des (and Dave at that) has to realize if she wants to stay she will have to look after herself. I'm looking forward to next week when the previous guests tell everyone what has been going on behind their backs.

Kid on dad's shoulders : Daddy, Daddy! Teacher says, 'Everytime a hubcap is found, an angel gets his wings.'
    Father: Your teacher's full of crap.

- rocko's modern life

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie
    ... now they're getting arrogant like the originals were.
    This is somewhat true. I was noticing it tonight myself ... some of them are starting to feel that same sense of gleeful invulnerability that the Originals once had. Like they say, "Power corrupts."

On the other hand, I don't think Desiree is trustworthy ... she seems inclined to vote based on emotion rather than on strategy (and there's nothing really wrong with that, but it seems unlikely to be a game-winning formula). Trying to enlist her to vote off Alex may have been worthwhile this one time for the former Outsiders, but obviously they would now be foolish to continue to trust her. (And I seem to recall someone from the Outsiders saying near the end of tonight's episode that there could be a Tom/Desiree/Holly/Scott counter-alliance in the works. I think they could easily be correct.)

Back to the subject of Desiree ... at least she wears a pair of jeans rather well, better than any of the other girls at the hotel anyway. Yowza! And she even gave poor Dave a little merciful hint of somethin' on the dance floor, so maybe she can't be all bad.

FORT Fogey
    being a fan of charla, i think it's in Deseree's best interest to not in any way shape or form join her alliance(or break away from it). Like Charla said it's in Deseree's best interest to form an alliance with Scott and Holly right now since they are only #5 and #6 in Dave's group.

~*~They are so on a powerTrip that can screw them over at the end,If they don't start thinking and not let it get to their head~*~

+ Reply to Thread