+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 152

Thread: Desiree

  1. #141
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Lol, Deziree gets kicked off and no one posts in her thread. No one even cares about her, they weren't even talking about it after she got the boot.

  2. #142
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooksmcgee
    Lol, Deziree gets kicked off and no one posts in her thread. No one even cares about her, they weren't even talking about it after she got the boot.
    Are you going to post the same thing in Melanie's thread too? Or are you missing the correlation between a contestant's time on the show and the, um, "connection" with the viewership they forge? Because, LOL, no one is talking about Melanie in the Melanie-specific thread, either.

    On a more positive note, my first reaction when Desiree picked Tom during selection was "oh noooo, you idiot!". Of course I thought that she would have immunity like Tom had predicted, but the producers probably changed this to fit their whims. I guess we'll never know if she was an idiot or if everything was carefully orchestrated.

    Moral of the story? If "God" wants you to be on the show, then you'll be on the show. There's probably no point in strategizing, or even discussing the strategy of the individual players without taking into account what the producer's strategy is.
    Last edited by jjankechu; 09-16-2003 at 01:30 PM.

  3. #143
    Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Upland, CA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    427
    LOL wow God manifested himself as a Fox TV exec!

    Who would have thunk it?

    j/k

  4. #144
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by jjankechu
    Are you going to post the same thing in Melanie's thread too? Or are you missing the correlation between a contestant's time on the show and the, um, "connection" with the viewership they forge? Because, LOL, no one is talking about Melanie in the Melanie-specific thread, either.
    The difference though, is that Desiree was on SEVERAL episodes.

  5. #145
    Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Where Ricky Martin Can't Find Me
    Posts
    3,234
    She's gone! She's gone! *Does happy dance* Now, I never want to see her over-lipsticked smirky face as long as I live. If she ever comes to Asheville, I will annoy her to no end. She is quite possibly the most annoying, smarmy, indifferent human being I've ever seen on PH. Excluding Zack and Amy, of course.

  6. #146
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    24
    Good riddance to the wench! Her martyr act and theatrics with the crocodile tears didn't affect me at all. I wanted to see her in deeper agony. Buh bye bitch! Woohoo!

  7. #147
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I'm not remotely sad to see Des gone.

    I have no problem with her switching alliances, that's her right, but she really slipped right into "attack the Barbies" mode, which I think was very unnecessary.

    Her martyr act was pretty pathetic.
    She knew full well Melanie would choose her to go anyway.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  8. #148
    Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Upland, CA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    427
    I agree ^

    She has every right to switch groups, but the Barbies did nothing to her directly, yet she joined in with the group in attacking them. That's a scared bully

  9. #149
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm not remotely sad to see Des gone.

    I have no problem with her switching alliances, that's her right, but she really slipped right into "attack the Barbies" mode, which I think was very unnecessary.

    Her martyr act was pretty pathetic.
    She knew full well Melanie would choose her to go anyway.
    I'll second (third?) that opinion. Switching alliances might have been the best strategic move, who knows? However, throwing verbal knives at people you were hanging out with a few nights before is uncalled for.

  10. #150
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I'll second (third?) that opinion. Switching alliances might have been the best strategic move, who knows? However, throwing verbal knives at people you were hanging out with a few nights before is uncalled for.
    I still stand by my opinion that her turning into queen biatch was a subtle but calculated act to prove that she hated CDKT just as much as everyone else. If I had to be nasty to increase my odds of winning, I'd have done it too. Afterall, the point is winning, and not being a "nice guy", right?

    As far as the number of shows she's been on, Desiree probably bests Melanie's count by 1 or 2 shows. She was the last "new" arrival before the return of the evicted guests.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.