+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Desiree

I guess Toni's attitude is contageous, Amy caught on to it now Des...Man this girl gotta go...wait until something backfires and I really do hope Charla or Tara takes her out. Does this girl seriously think she all hardcore now that she's siding with pizza face.

FORT Newbie

desiree true colors

how can someone be so fake and so arrogant at the same time? desiree never inspired trust on anybody and if she thinks that the originals give a damn about her, she is totally mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by robertoyguerra
    how can someone be so fake and so arrogant at the same time? desiree never inspired trust on anybody and if she thinks that the originals give a damn about her, she is totally mistaken.
    I am sure that fox will air an entire eposide about the originals stabbing desiree in the back.... but she will probably still blame it on TKCD.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by robertoyguerra
    Yep, and she'll eventually find that out, perhaps as soon as Monday's show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Yep, and she'll eventually find that out, perhaps as soon as Monday's show.
    Yep. It will be interesting to see if she reacts as den-motherly as Kristin did during her eviction. Remember "I don't have anything to say to these guys. I can tell by the looks on their faces they know they did wrong" or something retarded like that. The smirk on Tara's face (which, by the way, I love) was priceless for that moment. They replayed it last week when Kristin was there being her rediculous hypocritcal self.

FORT Newbie
    I'd really like to see what any of you would do if you were such a late comer to that show. First and foremost there is no way that she could possibly have gotten inside the whole CDTK cliiq so what's even the point. Secondly Charla used her whole"I'm so innocent nobody understands me their all so mean to me" act to manipulate another person. Once getting what she wanted she really didnt try to act like she carried enough to include her in anything else. Atleast the original cast hangs out with Des. Third, regardless of whatever happens, if Tom goes then Des goes and if Des goes then tom is gonna go. They cant do anything without each other, it's not even possible. Those two have got to have each others back. Although I think Tom is a week link and will probably do something stupid and get both their asses kicked of the show. Des could do it to, if she allows herself to be manipulated like she first did.

Now if ya'll could please tell me what you guys think will be the deciding factor in who goes next week. Please be impartial and just tell me with an outsiders view what you think it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick
    I'd really like to see what any of you would do if you were such a late comer to that show. First and foremost there is no way that she could possibly have gotten inside the whole CDTK cliiq so what's even the point. Secondly Charla used her whole"I'm so innocent nobody understands me their all so mean to me" act to manipulate another person. Once getting what she wanted she really didnt try to act like she carried enough to include her in anything else. Atleast the original cast hangs out with Des. Third, regardless of whatever happens, if Tom goes then Des goes and if Des goes then tom is gonna go. They cant do anything without each other, it's not even possible. Those two have got to have each others back. Although I think Tom is a week link and will probably do something stupid and get both their asses kicked of the show. Des could do it to, if she allows herself to be manipulated like she first did.
    I completely disagree with you. I think that Charla and Tara are more open to newbies then Amy is. Again, I've heard both C & T comment on how AK&T were mean to them when they first arrived. I dont' understand Desiree's sudden change in personality other than she had too much alone time with Toni. She has nothing to back up any comment she has made towards DCTK, all her opinions are the 'true' Original's opinons (and that doesn't even account for much).
    *smooches*

I thought everyone that was cast on the show was there to play the game..and I guess some gained something from it like "love" and "dignity"...anyways..they are all against DKTC cause they play the game (which I could of sworn that was the whole purpose of being there). I guess the "ORIGINAL" had a different point of view why they were there...the rules of the game be the last couple standing, so what if Des couldn't get into the whole DKTC clique. She wasn't by herself, she had Tom to back her up. Scott hangs out with both clique cause he knows he had Holly so I think the whole Amy and her crew against DKTC is absolutely rediculous...Being there so long they think it's their lives. Like Charla say "Sorry if I think of it as a game". Well it's true!!!
    Holly is a follower-I don't have a brain I'm gonna use Scotts and do whatever Amy says so I don't get on her bad side.
    Des-Charla's in my ear constantly(although it was once)I'm gonna join Amy and the Gang so when sh*t goes down I won't get a chewing session from her cause she don't like DKTC,and I'll adapt to her psycoticness also.
    Tom-holly crap this isn't real life,I finally got an idea what a strategy is so I think I'm gonna start playing now.
    Melanie-My time was too soon so I wanna come back for some more camera time and claims what's rightfully mine and that's that..i.e.Scott, I guess I'll be nice to Holly while I'm at it..Amy can cut me of at any point she wants cause I'm a LAME @$$ and fake.
    Beau-I'm just going to act up,if Zack can do it i'll do it too.Who cares I forgot to take my medication. I'm a new and IMPROVED more annoying Beau.
    AMY-amy,amy,amy what can I say about this girl.OHYEAH ummm...facial product. I'll get mad at people cause they are playing the game,my girlfriend Toni left so I gotta be her on a more psycotic level.and I'm misserable..yeah go jump in the pool again there sweetheart!!!

~*~DKTC FAN TIL THE END,and they will win 2 of them however~*~

FORT Newbie
    I just dont see it that way. See I dont really know any dirt that anyone has done besides the whole Tara Alex thing. There is no way that Desiree would be able to make herself a space with the DCTK cliq. It just isnt possible, not now , not then, not ever. Nobody could do that. When Desiree came on the show the originals where weak and they were off balance so we have a spot for desiree.

Desiree sees that she was used and none of you all can deny that she wasnt so she switched sides to people that have yet to use her. Not that they wont. Charla talked to her on several occasions about getting rid of Alex. She talked about how she didnt want to see Alex win and then the whole I dont break promises stuff, etc. Charla is playing a game but she's not quite as subtle as Keith which leaves her open to be found out. Keith just plays his game and then acts innocent he does not stir up any unnecessary trouble like Tara.

no matter what she still had Tom...the Originals will use her neither way she's clueless anyhow..until she realize that she gotta hold her own plans and game strategy she's pretty much a follower. Ofcouse there was no room for her in DKTC (besides it would make those initials longer and off) doesn't mean she gotta be AMY jr.

+ Reply to Thread