+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Desiree

Des embarrased our people by being a follower, lol

i really believed that if Charla was doing any "plotting" Fox woulda definately aired as many clips as possible when they do recaps after one of the guest make a statement

the only clips they have on Charla is when Fox busted her when she kept saying how Keith was flirting with her (when she was the one doing the costant flirting)

I am of two minds on what caused the ole switcheroo with Desiree:

a) On another thread, a viewer that is privy to that 'extra footage' on yahoo said that while they were on the beach, Charla kissed Tom. Desiree has made no secret of the fact that she's into Tom, so it could have been simple jealously
    b)After the vote, she might have looked around and realized that she wouldn't be able to manipulate her way into the DKCT alliance and that if she didn't team up with the opposite side she wouldn't have a chance

What she should have realized is that she should have just have enjoyed her time there because she has NO CHANCE of winning. I may have to eat my words but she would have lost no matter which side she chose.
    Assuming that in future episodes people still have to 'pair up' to stay, only two things could have happened for her. If she had stayed with the Barbies, they would have kept her around until she threatened the final four and then they would have gotten rid of her. If she continues to stay with the Originals they will soon get rid of her because Scott will choose Holly and Tom has made it abundantly clear that he wants to hook up with Amy. Do I think that the old people will have an effect on Desiree's future? Very little if any. The old guy voted on will likely choose the old girl voted on over Desiree.

By the way, I wasn't looking in the background when the tormenting was going on. Was Desiree around for any of it? What was her reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    By the way, I wasn't looking in the background when the tormenting was going on. Was Desiree around for any of it? What was her reaction?
    well when Toni started barking at dave by the bar, kristen and desi were both there tight lipped staring at there feet

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    What was up with Des crying and telling Tom , "Charla is always in my ear" Why does everyone cry like what they are doing is so hard? Its so annoying.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Yeah, its a rough life having to spend weeks at a luxury hotel on the beach, having every whim catered to.

I say, let them change diapers and cook three meals a day for awhile. Perhaps they will gain some perspective

I'd cry too if I had to spend anytime whatsoever with Amy, Zack, Kristin & Toni.

Survivor has GOT to be easier than that.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I'd cry too if I had to spend anytime whatsoever with Amy, Zack, Kristin & Toni.

Survivor has GOT to be easier than that.
    Ouch, what a dilemma. Spend time with the Originals or eat bugs and rats.

Do I get to eat one of the Originals instead?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

She's turned itno Toni's mini-me.

She's a nasty piece of work and I would like to see her gone very soon.
    "That's Numberwang!"

source of all knowledge enigmata's Avatar
    I previously posted that Desiree was worthless. I take it back. There are many useful purposes that she could fulfill. Like a hatrack: she could hold three hats, no problem. Or a doorstop. Or... what's that thing that you park your car on for luck? Oh? There is no such thing? Well, there should be. She could be that-thing-that-I-park-my-car-on-for-luck.

+ Reply to Thread