+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Desiree

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Des made a mistake in siding with the Originals. They'll hang her out to dry to save their own skin.
    I agree...not only that but she isn't playing smart...she showed her hand and thus made herself a target...now the other players know where she stands

my opinion...she wants so badly to be accepted by the loud, obnoxious crowd whose behaviour indicates the lowest form of entertainment...by making fun of others...her pathetic attempts to be accepted by that gang is nauseating

I can almost see it. Des gets screwed over at the end and she's gonna be crying "why, I don't believe this" huh...well she chose to set herself up to get screwed over and she's only gonna be crying out for sympathy.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I still remember her "promise" to Charla. "I don't make promises I don't keep." Well, that one didn't last long.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

desiree sucks

i don't know why she even wanted to get on this type of show, maybe to pursue her acting career or something

she comes on the show, i thought she was gonna regulate team Amy, instead she turned out to be another Amy groupie

i wish that Pandoras box question that was asked to Kristen was asked to Desiree instead, i woulda loved to hear her response

Team Amy don't even really like her, they just don't say anything because she's a groupie, i know that Holly don't like her...she didn't even voted for the other chick with no hesitation

i would love to see someone on Team Amy go against her that would be cool just to see how she react

and Tom, this guy has been on Amy jock ever since he came in, i thought it was just strategy at first but actually he got a thing for miss pimple

but back to Desiree, maybe she is just "keeping her enimies closer" i dunno

I strongly doubt Amy likes her either.
    Amy's back is against the wall.
    Her friends have gone and she is clutching onto the nearest person who wants to hang round with her.
    Strange that that's what she accused Charla of doing :rolleyes

Holly just doesn't seem to be Amy's type, not in yer face enough.
    Des has the potential to be quite the mini-Amy by the looks of it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

[QUOTE=but back to Desiree, maybe she is just "keeping her enimies closer" i dunno[/QUOTE]

I am so against Amy and her crew...lets just hope Des is playing cruel intentions, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer... I kinda want to give this girl the benefit of the doubt..

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH

I am so against Amy and her crew...lets just hope Des is playing cruel intentions, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer... I kinda want to give this girl the benefit of the doubt..
    As much as i want to see Deseree gone for siding with Amy, in terms of playing the game it's in her best interest to make sure at least 2 of DCKT are gone. There only chance to actually win this thing would be going up against 2 of those people in the finals(that or being in the finals with Scott and Amy is out). I don't blame her for siding with Amy in the sense that it probably will bring her farther along in the game.

On a note about Deseree, i have this sneaking feeling Amy might be gone by the end of next week and they are just trying to make her the "person to hate" in the meantime before the finals. The editing towards her has not been good in the past 2 shows and 10 minutes.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I predict we'll see the black-and-white retrospective of Desiree saying, "I don't make promises I don't keep" at least 17 times next week.

It's probably a good strategy for her. Dave and Keith really blew it by trying to control everything during their brief moments on top. They should have included Tom and Desiree in all of their planning rather than simply informing them of their decisions.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I think that Tom is now being established as Amy's partner now that Zack is ineligible. I don't think Andon or Alex will make it back (at least I hope not). So that pretty much leaves Des out in the cold since Tom really has been her only partner thus far.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

source of all knowledge enigmata's Avatar
    They show one clip of her talking with Charla and this means that Charla was "in her ear" all week? Please. I think Des screwed up royally and she now knows it!
    To be fair, there were probably more conversations where Charla and Desiree talked/plotted/strategized about getting rid of the OGs than just the one they showed. On the other hand... I can't remember the whole thing from the clip they showed, but the one discussion that aired went on quite awhile longer than just D: "I feel bad." C: "Don't." And from what I remember, Desiree was spouting some pretty lethal venom, not just Charla.

Desiree is worthless. I don't for one second think that her side-switching has anything to do with strategy, but everything to do with wanting to hang with the "cool crowd." She was friends with Charla and Tara in the beginning because they were the ones talking to her, but once the others started giving her the time of day, then her tune changed...

Worthless. She can drag her stripper ass and nasty fake boobies back to Vegas.

+ Reply to Thread