+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will get booted off this week ?

Hug me!

Who do you think will get booted off this week ?

To me, the most obvious choice would be Amy.

But I really like Charla gone this week. I just hate the way she treated Dave. That is just disgusting.

I bet that Desire will stay with Tom
    Kristian with whoelse Alex
    Holly with Scott
    Tara will pick Keith
    Amy and Charla both pick Dave. I dare Dave to get the guts to send Charla home!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Well, considering that they said that the ceremony would be like none before, I think that Kristin or Holly will go home. They are usually the safest because of Scott and Alex, but if something stands in the way of the couples, one of them is going. Dave knows that sending Charla home would start the wrath of Tara and Kieth, and that won't be pretty. However, the way that the hotel is divided right now (Tara Keith Charla Dave group one, Kristin Alex group 2, Holly Scott group no personality, Tom Desiree group unafilliated, Amy outsider) anything is possible.

FORT Fogey
    If all things were equal i think amy is the odd girl out, but they aren't because it all depends on the twist. If somebody gets the power to vote somebody off, then any girl can go.

I have a wierd feeling though Charla is getting the boot some way or another just because the editors have a way of forshadowing who is getting kicked out the next show(by showing offhand comments by the person thinking they might be next or guests plotting against eachother). I never really got a feel for any other girl getting the boot last night other then Charla's off hand comment that she thinks she might be booted next.

The only other comment that caught me a lil off guard was Tara asking keith if he had the choice of her or kristen who would he pick. Not sure where that comment came from but that could be a sign of things to come or just shown to make us realise that Tara is sort of not in sync with the other 3 members of her alliance.

Personally if i had my choice of somebody i want to see go, i hope somehow Holly gets booted off. I may dislike Kristen and Amy more but Holly is boring and doesn't really add much to the show(the other 2 make for great Drama), infact if you get rid of one of her or Scott, then those 2 will be broken up and have to "play the game".
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 08-19-2003 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I have a wierd feeling though Charla is getting the boot some way or another just because the editors have a way of forshadowing who is getting kicked out the next show(by showing offhand comments by the person thinking they might be next or guests plotting against eachother). I never really got a feel for any other girl getting the boot last night other then Charla's off hand comment that she thinks she might be booted next.
    I understand that, but I think that the producers would be smart enough to do that and then keep Charla, just to throw us off. Maybe the reason that they're showing Charla so much is because she wins Queen or something.

Hug me!
    Nope, I don't think booting Kristian or Holly would be shocking enough. It has to be Charla. I think Keith is closer to Dave than Charla. Keith sees the way Charla is treating Dave, I don't think he cares if Charla get voted off next. If I am Dave, I would keep Amy over Charla. After Alex and Kristina turned on Amy and gave the money to Dave, Amy has no friend left, If Dave forms an alliance with Amy, she will stand by him.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Personally if i had my choice of somebody i want to see go, i hope somehow Holly gets booted off. I may dislike Kristen and Amy more but Holly is boring and doesn't really add much to the show(the other 2 make for great Drama), infact if you get rid of one of her or Scott, then those 2 will be broken up and have to "play the game".
    Actually, I don't think that they've ever shown a real "couple" in a bad light unless one person was just so over the top. I mean, when Amy and Zack were together, it seemed like they made Amy all positive and the anti-drama queen, but since Zack was just so outrageous they made him look crazy. It would also explain why they try to keep away from Holly and Scott unless they're going to do something kinky - they might be playing the game, but we don't see it because it would require making them seem not as in love. Hope I made sense.

could it be that a couple goes home this week instead of just a girl
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I understand that, but I think that the producers would be smart enough to do that and then keep Charla, just to throw us off. Maybe the reason that they're showing Charla so much is because she wins Queen or something.
    If you look at previews for wednesday show, you can see Charla, Kristen and Amy standing in line with Desiree to the left of them. My guess is this means those three don't win queen nor does Desiree(although she could be standing at the "first position", who knows). Whoever does get queen will probably either be first in line or totally avoid having to pick somebody(my money is on Tara queen, Dave King).

Hug me!
    that can't be. I would agree with you if they didn't introduce any new guest this week. Unless you are talking about eliminating two girls and a guy at the same time.

I wonder of two people will go home this week too, possibly two females though.
    They have to start getting rid of these folks soon for there to be one final couple standing, unless of course they have a mass clear out in the final week.

If Kristin and Holly can do a partner swap for the week they might be able to avoid elimination.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast