+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will get booted off this week ?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    You are all forgetting the "king and queen" factor. My guess is, the king and queen will be exempt from expulsion and may even get to make the final decision on who goes home. So I really haven't bothered with speculation at this point.

Though I do hope that Amy, Kristin, or Tara gets sent home, though Charla is not my favorite right now either after her behavior on Monday.

skyedog, that sounds a lot like the ancient Aztecs. Every year they made a human sacrifice to their gods, and the chosen sacrifice was treated as an honored guest for a year before they were sacrificed. Food, drink, women (or men), anything they wanted they were given. It was actually considered an honor to be chosen for this since it was believe that the soul of the sacrifice would become part of the essense of the gods. Something like that anyway. As opposed to the common criminals and prisoners of war, who were unceremoniously killed to appease the war god.

Remember, they ARE in Mexico...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Well in that case, they should send all FORT members a round trip ticket to Paradise so we could...
    I'm with that. Except I'd add "Eat Fox's food" to the list. One has to have their priorities.

And the idea of a human sacrifice as tonight's twist...I almost choked on my water. What a great idea! Although the gods would likely not be appeased if we sent Holly or Scott...that's like, sacrificing half a person.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Newbie
    The interesting twist could be if one of the originals and one of the newbies win King and Queen. There definitely will be a difference of opinion on who goes home. Charla is my guess for odd woman out. Mostly because of her failure to join the group in most events and her mood swings towards Keith and Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by tvking
    Charla is my guess for odd woman out. Mostly because of her failure to join the group in most events and her mood swings towards Keith and Dave.
    I agree. Shes calling Keith a big flirt when she was the one who made the move first. And shes not exactly "nice" to Dave at all.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Though I do hope that Amy, Kristin, or Tara gets sent home, though Charla is not my favorite right now either after her behavior on Monday.
    Hmm... well, if you don't like Amy Kristin, or Tara, and Charla isn't your favorite, and Des hasn't been around long enough for you to form your opinion... that means your favorite is Holly! Where did this go wrong....

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=skyedog]Once upon a time I read a story, "Twilight Zone" or something like that, where a person was chosen as the town favorite for a day.

Then they were killed and eaten or given to some big animal.

______________________________ ______________________________ _

Shirley Jackson "The Lottery"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Hmm... well, if you don't like Amy Kristin, or Tara, and Charla isn't your favorite, and Des hasn't been around long enough for you to form your opinion... that means your favorite is Holly! Where did this go wrong....
    You're right. What happened?

Holly's ok, but only because she doesn't say anything and has the most amazing... eyes.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ok, I know that I might sound like a complete idiot, but I think that the outsiders are going to sacrifice Tara or Charla so that the originals think that they're collapsing. The originals have their guard down, and then boom, they're history.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Ok, I know that I might sound like a complete idiot, but I think that the outsiders are going to sacrifice Tara or Charla so that the originals think that they're collapsing. The originals have their guard down, and then boom, they're history.
    Thats not a bad idea. It may be smart to sacrifice Charla and save Amy. Someone earlier made a good point that Amy already has it out for Scott and is angry with Alex and Kristin, so she could prove to be a good ally for the following week when one of the outsider guys are up.

Charla is the founder of the "Outsider" group. I think she is also a leader. Fox edited Monday's show to make Charla look bad so we'd all think she is getting booted. Anyone can look like a bit** if they are taken out of context.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast