+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will get booted off this week ?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I wonder of two people will go home this week too, possibly two females though.
    They have to start getting rid of these folks soon for there to be one final couple standing, unless of course they have a mass clear out in the final week.

If Kristin and Holly can do a partner swap for the week they might be able to avoid elimination.
    maybe they plan on doing the rock,paper,scissor game to figure out who wins this thing.

I think getting rid of a couple this week would do the show some good,the king and queen goes over to the girl they wanna get rid of and Amanda breaks the news that she and the guy has to hit the road.
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    They have to start getting rid of these folks soon for there to be one final couple standing, unless of course they have a mass clear out in the final week.
    we have no clue how they will determine that there is a "final couple". There is 5 1/2 weeks left in this show(ie 11 shows left) we have to have 4 couples somehow eliminated between now and then. If you assume there is at least 6 more "elimination shows" then we still are stuck for 2 weeks of eliminating. It is too early to start cutting down on the guests just yet.

Another therory about the final is they just might bring everybody back and have them vote for the best couple. If this is the case then Scott puts himself in a great position since everybody likes him, he has never stepped on anybody's back and he not really considered a "threat" since he just does his thing there. He might have the best strategy just laying low and keeping the drama to everybody else.

Maybe they might have a deal this week that you have to room with somebody you never have before, that could shake things up, just an idea, probably won't happen though.

Paradise Hotel is full of surprises, so I don;t think we can rule out anything happening, whether it would appear too early or not.
    They could get rid of all of them if they wanted and bring in a whole new bunch of guests
    You just never know with this show and we can't assume that events will follow prior patterns.

I don't tihnk they will get rid of two people, but you never know, there is nothing stopping them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think FOX is at a loss and they are reading this forum to try and gleen some viable suggestions for ending the show LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I think FOX is at a loss and they are reading this forum to try and gleen some viable suggestions for ending the show LOL
    I think having past guests vote for best couple would make for the best final episode. As much as i hate Zach and Toni, it would be funny as hell seeing them on the other side asking Keith, Dave and Charla questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Well in that case, they should send all FORT members a round trip ticket to Paradise so we could
    • Beat the crap out af Amy
    • Kidnap Smokey
    • Help Dave hook up with Charla
    • Help Kristen & Alex pack
    • See if Holly is real or just a blow up doll
    • Buy Keith a drink for getting rid of Zack
    • And party our a**es off at Fox's expense!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Well in that case, they should send all FORT members a round trip ticket to Paradise so we could
    • Kidnap Smokey
    I am down with that. Except I also want to get with Tara.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    • Kidnap Smokey
    Agreed except helping Dave to hook up..... until he learns some "people skills" I think Dave is best to remain "single"

Now I don't mean to give Charla a free pass either coz I do think she was too harsh on Dave by playing his emotions for her own advantage...

But Dave's just a (the best I can put it) dork! And his own insecurites is showing like a stripper on a dance-pole, it's BAD!

Just my thoughts

Well, guess I've been fooled, Fluff. This show is so whacko that I never noticed they had prior patterns.

I am willing to throw in with Unklescott and let Fox pay for the FORT party. I think we will need an age limit though, considering all of those paper umbrellas we see.

Maybe tonight's King/Queen get to pick who they want to room with, who has to leave the resort, and who the remaining guests have to room with.
    Sing & dance the night away!

Once upon a time I read a story, "Twilight Zone" or something like that, where a person was chosen as the town favorite for a day.

Then they were killed and eaten or given to some big animal.

Could two be gone tonight in the most amazxing elimation EVER?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast