+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 8/18 PH SHOW DISCUSSION *Spoilers*

On Hiatus
    Hmm. Interesting. I'd LOVE to talk to Dave after the show, get his opinion. And his brother's not bad looking. Maybe they could get him on the show, too. Ha.

If it is his brother, it would indicate to me either that Dave is home and that's how he knows stuff, or Dave is still there....wait. That's a crappy revelation. Strike that.

At any rate, just for my amusement, keep us posted on what he (the "brother") says elsewhere. Or let me know where I can go to read them myself and not make someone else do all the dirty work.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Hmm. Interesting. I'd LOVE to talk to Dave after the show, get his opinion. And his brother's not bad looking. Maybe they could get him on the show, too. Ha.

If it is his brother, it would indicate to me either that Dave is home and that's how he knows stuff, or Dave is still there....wait. That's a crappy revelation. Strike that.

At any rate, just for my amusement, keep us posted on what he (the "brother") says elsewhere. Or let me know where I can go to read them myself and not make someone else do all the dirty work.
    He was on the official FOX message boards yesterday. His handle is pgkerpen I think. He seems to think there are at least three other people with inside information on the board...someone called Guess1231, Thirdhand, and Maddox something. And he said he knows Charla's aunt is on the board all the time...Auntie Dixie Chips or something. But who knows? I tried to do a search for all posts by Guess 1231 and over half had been deleted including entire threads he started...so I might be on to something....If I hear any other relevations I'll post them here too.

CandiKisses, I wish you luck. The people there are crazy!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    ...this guy who's handle is pgkerpen. Well, finally he tells me he is Dave's brother. Of course, I did not believe him and then he sent him he homepage www.philkerpen.com and he has links to Dave's website and picture of the two of them on there...
    I love the fox message boards, it is always good for a laugh, can never get aenough Zac is hot, and bring zack back posts. It does seem like there is alot of peopl on the board who know or are related to the contestants, i just brush it off

As for the website it could be a guy who just found that website and is claiming it is his. If it really is him though cool, although i can't see how he gets information because dave must have no outside contact. Other then the show being filmed 2 weeks in advance and Dave being kicked off by now i can't see how he can get the info.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I love the fox message boards, it is always good for a laugh, can never get aenough Zac is hot, and bring zack back posts. It does seem like there is alot of peopl on the board who know or are related to the contestants, i just brush it off

As for the website it could be a guy who just found that website and is claiming it is his. If it really is him though cool, although i can't see how he gets information because dave must have no outside contact. Other then the show being filmed 2 weeks in advance and Dave being kicked off by now i can't see how he can get the info.
    Yeah, that is what I was thinking, but he accurately predicted Tara and Dave would be king and queen and kristin would get the boot...hmm...interesting enough to keep up the rapport

FORT Fogey
    funny pic when Dave and Tara assigned Charla to room with Alex:

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    funny pic when Dave and Tara assigned Charla to room with Alex:

Booze: Free
    Living Space: Free

The look on Charla's Face when she has to share Living Space and Booze with Alex: Priceless

Classic
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread