+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 PH SHOW DISCUSSION *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    OK, I realize that I didn't take into account the editing factor, but I still have no explanation for Charla's wishy-washiness on Keith. She flirts with him, then brings up the ex (a HUGE no-no), then flirts with him some more. She's sending mixed signals, and having been through that myself, I don't like it.
    Amen!

Just a few of my random thoughts...

I agree with you YA...why was Amy being rude to Lauren regarding the "drama queen" question that Tara asked?? Tara asked a question and Lauren was being "honest" with her answer and Amy bit Lauren's head off! Mel coughs hypocrit

I was hoping they would pick Lauren, but Desiree wasn't a bad choice imo. She is adding a little color to the cast and seems to be up to the challenge of finding an alliance partner and playing the game. I just hope that she lives up to her statement "I want to win this game" and she gets rid of Kristin or Amy.

I know that a lot of you thought it was repulsive, but I was DYING with laughter when Tom licked the whipped cream out of Amy's arm pit. Tom is DA BOMB (yo).

Charla has always been the "outsider". Her first week at the hotel, she made hardly any attempts to play the game and get to know the other guests. It was by pure luck that one of the rules turned out to be that no one leaves "Paradise" without having a roommate. There have been a few other incidences where we have seen Charla being somewhat negative and/or sad that her time at the hotel may be up. I am sure that Dave's little talk and food he sent to her will cheer her up and her game face will be back next episode.

I absolutely looooved Tom's reaction to Desiree picking him to room with last night. His eyes got brighter, he smile widened and he looked like he was going to start floating in the clouds. Tom and the Smokester have been a great addition to the cast and he is slowly becoming my fav guy!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Mel, I agree with the Tom thing. Tom isnt that bad. I like how you called Smokey, smokester.

On Hiatus
    I've said it before, I'll say it again...I feel so badly for Dave at this point I'd go down there with my fat self and tent-like swimsuit and keep him company.

I'd love to spend some time with free food. All this ramen is getting old.

By the way, did anyone else notice...I don't remember which couple it was...but they were lying across the bed and had the pillows stacked up so you couldn't see what was going on? But really, you could because...I mean, it's not a force field. I thought that was very funny. Like when my cat hides her face behind a curtain and thinks I can't see the rest of her.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    By the way, did anyone else notice...I don't remember which couple it was...but they were lying across the bed and had the pillows stacked up so you couldn't see what was going on? But really, you could because...I mean, it's not a force field. I thought that was very funny. Like when my cat hides her face behind a curtain and thinks I can't see the rest of her.
    I remember that part. I dont quite remember who it was though. I think it was Holly and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    I remember that part. I dont quite remember who it was though. I think it was Holly and Scott.
    You are correct!

I don't remember which couple it was...but they were lying across the bed and had the pillows stacked up so you couldn't see what was going on? But really, you could because...I mean, it's not a force field.
    I laughed so frikkin hard when I read this, if I'd had a drink at the time I would have had a monitor soaker LOL good one Angie!
    On that happy note I will take myself off to bed see you good people tomorrow
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    That reminds me of all those times when I had the covers over me so no one would see when I was -

*looks around* wait.. is this thing on?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    That reminds me of all those times when I had the covers over me so no one would see when I was -
    "Playing With Your Action Figures?"
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

"Playing With Your Action Figures?"

+ Reply to Thread