+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 PH SHOW DISCUSSION *Spoilers*

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Let me get this straight YA, you are comparing a woman's behavior towards Dave and the same woman's behavior toward Keith?

I firmly believe a guy doesn't need encouragement, they just need a place!
    It was the many sides of Charla. You got the amorous Charla: "Keith, you have a nice bod. Let's do it!" You got the "I'm taken" Charla: "WAAAAAAAAAAA! I miss my ex! This place sucks! Don't touch me, hot bod!" You got the "how dare he?" Charla: "I can't believe how he flirts(cut to scene of Charla flirting back)!" Then you have the "I hate everyone" Charla: "Dave, you're a loser and I'm never going to like you. I didn't want fried steak, dammit! This place sucks and I want to go back home to my ex!"

Blah. I was really starting to dig her too.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

YA what you say to someone else about an encounter with a man that you really dig depends on how close of a friend she is and the level of competiton betwixt the two. Charla could have been trying to save face- because nothing happened between herself and Keith (from what we were shown he never even leaned in for a smooch) She is probably feeling a little vunerable and as many have said in this thread, she doenst want her emotions to cloud her game (ie: BB3 Lisa not voting her bedmate Eric back into the house) I still like Charla, this is the worst we have seen of her, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for a while longer.. there is no way that she will ever earn the scorn (deservedly) that Amy has.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    YA what you say to someone else about an encounter with a man that you really dig depends on how close of a friend she is and the level of competiton betwixt the two. Charla could have been trying to save face- because nothing happened between herself and Keith (from what we were shown he never even leaned in for a smooch) She is probably feeling a little vunerable and as many have said in this thread, she doenst want her emotions to cloud her game (ie: BB3 Lisa not voting her bedmate Eric back into the house) I still like Charla, this is the worst we have seen of her, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for a while longer.. there is no way that she will ever earn the scorn (deservedly) that Amy has.
    Actually, they did show a clip where it looked like Keith was leaning in for a kiss and Charla turned away. And I think he may have kissed her on the cheek. I don't know for sure, though.

If she doesn't really like Keith then she shouldn't flirt with him, and she shouldn't get mad when he flirts back. That's all I'm really saying.

But you're right, I do prefer Charla over Amy any day.

Thats the thing I think she really does like Keith. Lets face it the man is mildly attractive, he has a personality and so far he has shown that he has focus. I think thats a pretty damned attractive package. Like I said, I think Charla is fighting to remain focused on the game and hitting the sheets with Keith will really put a crimp in her plans. I hope she gives in a little very soon maybe a couple of hot and heavy petting sessions will go a long way in helping our little 'camille' relax and have some fun for a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    If she doesn't really like Keith then she shouldn't flirt with him, and she shouldn't get mad when he flirts back. That's all I'm really saying.
    Yep I agree, but, it might be the only way she knows how to keep her distance without getting emotionally involved.

Charla says "Nobody came here to find love", except maybe Dave, from the look on his face afterward.

I still like Charla, I just think she's very confused at this point.
    Sing & dance the night away!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    Charla says "Nobody came here to find love", except maybe Dave, from the look on his face afterward.

I still like Charla, I just think she's very confused at this point.
    Yep, Dave has only one purpose in Paradise: get some. Poor guy has got jack crap so far.

OK, back to the fried food. I think someone was confused adn it should have been sauteed. Huge difference in the amount of fat. Had I heard 'fried' I would have though battered as in chicken fried. Had I heard sauteed, batter never would have occured to me. Clearly Dave and Charla discussed it somewhere that we didn't see, and I don't know if she used the word fried in her explanation or if he just inferred that from her description.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    When will Smokey be kidnapped tonight and who will do it? What will that do to Tom? Will they hold him for ransom or just to mess with Tom? Will Tom need to call Zach the lawyer in to help with the Great Smokey Caper of 2003? OMG, what a night this can turn out to be!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I can't help but laugh at that picture of Tom and Smokey in the credits

+ Reply to Thread