+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Guest Tonight

New Guest Tonight

Okay, I don't remember either of the two new girls. Quite frankly, when they were doing that crap I was usually switching the laundry, going tinkle, getting another beer, writing Blumberg's "speech in case of a crisis in the big apple"...

If anybody could fill me in on either of these two, it would be appreciated. In other words, was there one girl (like Beau) completely rude to this contestant? Stuff like that>>>>HELP

It all happened so long ago. I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly.
    Now if the black woman is the same one I am thinking she is, she is the one that competed against Kavita. She said she wanted to be the sauce (fudge?) on their hot fudge sundae.
    I would like to see the Coyote Ugly girl come back, she looked like fun... and you have to be a little tough to work at Coyote Ugly, I bet she would tell Amy where to get off in no time flat
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I would like to see the Coyote Ugly girl come back, she looked like fun... and you have to be a little tough to work at Coyote Ugly, I bet she would tell Amy where to get off in no time flat
    Wait a minute, wait a minute. Is Coyote Ugly chick also the one that was clogging? IF this is true, then definitely let's hope for hot fudge sundae chick. I think she would be tougher anyway.

yep thats the one. the clogger with the fly open snaps on her shirt LOl
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

yep thats the one. the clogger with the fly open snaps on her shirt LOl
    She had her fly open? Why don't we just clone Tara then?

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    What's the over-under on the number of times we'll see the clogging routine in black-and-white retrospective tonight? The hot-fudge-sundae comment?

This show would be so much better if they'd just stop with the retrospectives. Enough already. As Yogi would say, "it's deja-vu all over again."

What happened? Did FOX issue an edict telling shows to conserve video tape? Do they assume we all suffer from that disease where we completely lose our long-term memories? Do they believe that we want to see the blanking clogging routine 22 times so that we can count her steps and learn the routine ourselves? It wasn't THAT good.

With all that retrospective crap, and all the pitches for the O.C. (I feel like I've seen an entire season of O.C. already, and there's no way in the world I'm actually going to watch an episode), I think they're down to like 22 minutes of new material per hour.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Duxx I also think it would be quite entertaining to see the Coyote Ugly chick on the show, especially if she has no problem telling Amy to shut her trap. She can always meet up with Zack after the show...Get over it. As for the other lady she sooOO should of been on the show instead of Kavita, whom I thought had a bland personality.

Did either of these girls say anything derogatory to the guests? Did the guests say anything mean or threatening to either of these two or were we starting the "let's play nice so we can get on the show" by now?

I just remember the blonde was asked by Amanda why she thinks she stands a chance against the originals when none of the other girls has. And then she answered by saying "Im not a drama queen like some people" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    I just remember the blonde was asked by Amanda why she thinks she stands a chance against the originals when none of the other girls has. And then she answered by saying "Im not a drama queen like some people" or something like that.
    Wasn't that directed at Toni? I remember seeing that in a preview. I thought it was aimed at Toni, but then again Amanda was still there too. (Side note: thanks for changing your avatar, the other one was making me nuts!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast