+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Guest Tonight

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    For some odd reason, that just doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps because I'm, oh, older than 16.
    As am I. And even when I WAS 16, that never appealed to me.

On a side note, the girls I went to high school with never looked like that.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Orange County, California. I think it's in the L.A. area. You mean you don't want to party with rich kids on the beach and burn houses down?
    another beverly hills 90210 knock off. I am tired of the 'poor little rich kid' act.. it was old even when Richie Rich was new.

I'm with Angie on this one too.. I wouldnt watch an epidose of O.C. if each and every channel was airing a different sport.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    another beverly hills 90210 knock off. I am tired of the 'poor little rich kid' act.. it was old even when Richie Rich was new.

I'm with Angie on this one too.. I wouldnt watch an epidose of O.C. if each and every channel was airing a different sport.
    Yep, I immediately thought of 90210 when I first saw the promos. It's the same basic story, even. The bad boy (Dylan in 90210) comes to town and steals the rich preppy girl (Kelly) from her boyfriend, gets into fights and generally causes mayhem.

I still say the girls I went to HS with never looked like the ones on the O.C.

Did anyone see the blonde chick that didn't get picked almost cried when Amy gave her the finger. That's okay 2 tries and still not on. But I'm quite happy with the pick of Desire, She's definetly going to spice things up alittle bit.

I wished they had picked Lauren...

I think Tom and her would've made a cute couple...

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Did anyone see the blonde chick that didn't get picked almost cried when Amy gave her the finger. That's okay 2 tries and still not on. But I'm quite happy with the pick of Desire, She's definetly going to spice things up alittle bit.
    I like Desiree so far as well. I was a little sad that they didn't pick Lauren at first - boy oh boy did she look CRUSHED - but Des was a good pick. I think that either girl, Des or Lauren, would've given the rest of the ladies a run for their money. I just hope that Desiree makes the ladies regret their decision to pick her. Go Des with your "I came here to win" attitude! A female version of Keith!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

On Hiatus
    Is it just me, or did Amy TOTALLY blow that whole drama queen thing out of proportion? I mean, look at the others you had there that she's seen. Sometimes I want to check their pulses to make sure they're still alive *coughhollycough*.

And it looked like that was what Lauren was trying to explain, but Amy *coughcrankywankwithafingercou gh* would NOT shut up.

But seriously. Not a drama queen? Shyeeeah! I love Zack! I am not with Zack! I miss Zack! We're not married! Argh!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Actually, if my memory serves me correct, Zack was the one with the "We're not married" line.

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Is it just me, or did Amy TOTALLY blow that whole drama queen thing out of proportion? I mean, look at the others you had there that she's seen. Sometimes I want to check their pulses to make sure they're still alive *coughhollycough*.

And it looked like that was what Lauren was trying to explain, but Amy *coughcrankywankwithafingercou gh* would NOT shut up.
    well... you just defined drama queen. If you want a picture check the Amy thread
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I never did understand why Amy got so mad. If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question. If you're going to be mad at someone, be mad at Tara for asking it.

Amy just proved Lauren right, just as she did with the other blonde who lost out to Holly. I think even the other originals are tired of her now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast