+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Guest Tonight

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Also, the black girl (Desiree I think her name was) got a little catty with Kristin. I forget what was said, but Kristin asked a question and Des said something that Kristin didn't like. So that's probably what did her in.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Also, the black girl (Desiree I think her name was) got a little catty with Kristin. I forget what was said, but Kristin asked a question and Des said something that Kristin didn't like. So that's probably what did her in.
    Ooh, now THAT's the type of info I'm looking for YA! Thanks. Maybe this will help add to the drama that is unfolding between Kristin, Amy and Alex.

Wouldn't it be odd if both these girls were staying and two others will be leaving...How's THAT for a twist?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Wouldn't it be odd if both these girls were staying and two others will be leaving...How's THAT for a twist?
    You never know, that might just be the twist! Remeber: Paradise Hotel is always full of twists!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I hope it isn't. I just want Kristin gone right now. Besides, then the outsider girls will start turning on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I hope it isn't. I just want Kristin gone right now. Besides, then the outsider girls will start turning on themselves.
    And the problem with this would be?

This is the meat of our entertainment value. We need to see all of these people turn on each other, themselves, the help, Amanda, the limo driver, the airport personnel...we need this to make the 10:00 news!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    yep thats the one. the clogger with the fly open snaps on her shirt LOl
    Hey, now! That was a total accident! You could tell.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

Yep. Kristin asked her something like "if you try to steal my man, how will you deal with me?" and the girl said to her "how are YOU going to deal with ME?" hahaha! Too freakin' funny!

And the Coyote Ugly girl was competing against Tara.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

On Hiatus
    What happened? Did FOX issue an edict telling shows to conserve video tape? Do they assume we all suffer from that disease where we completely lose our long-term memories? Do they believe that we want to see the blanking clogging routine 22 times so that we can count her steps and learn the routine ourselves? It wasn't THAT good.

With all that retrospective crap, and all the pitches for the O.C. (I feel like I've seen an entire season of O.C. already, and there's no way in the world I'm actually going to watch an episode), I think they're down to like 22 minutes of new material per hour.
    Okay, this made me laugh for like a half an hour. Both parts. I'm so tired of the repeated flashbacks...I mean, how many times can we see Alex fiddle with those poker chips?

And The OC commercials! I think they've actually turned me off of EVER going to wherever the heck that is (Orange? Ocean County?). I'd have to be strapped down with a knife to my neck to watch an episode of that.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Okay, this made me laugh for like a half an hour. Both parts. I'm so tired of the repeated flashbacks...I mean, how many times can we see Alex fiddle with those poker chips?

And The OC commercials! I think they've actually turned me off of EVER going to wherever the heck that is (Orange? Ocean County?). I'd have to be strapped down with a knife to my neck to watch an episode of that.
    Orange County, California. I think it's in the L.A. area. You mean you don't want to party with rich kids on the beach and burn houses down?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    You mean you don't want to party with rich kids on the beach and burn houses down?
    For some odd reason, that just doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps because I'm, oh, older than 16.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast