+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel Summer 2004 on Fox?

Paradise Hotel Summer 2004 on Fox?

This quote from today's "The New York Times".

"But another reality series, "Paradise Hotel" has showed enough life that Gail Berman, the president of Fox Entertainment, thinks it can be brought back next summer."

Recappers start drinking NOW!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Darn... it's like this show is never going to go away... why are we still watching this show? We're the reason that they're going to have a new season... on a sidenote, maybe they'll find 11 people actually as interesting as Toni and Tom. Now that would fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Darn... it's like this show is never going to go away... why are we still watching this show? We're the reason that they're going to have a new season... on a sidenote, maybe they'll find 11 people actually as interesting as Toni and Tom. Now that would fun to watch.
    I actually like this mix of people. I'm wondering if maybe the show would have been more entertaining from the beginning if these folks would have remembered it was a "game". Now that all the folks are treating this like it should have been treated from the get go, it's starting to get more interesting.

FORT Fogey
    actually what made the show interesting was the fact you had a group of people who treated this like a holiday and another group treating it like a game, having those 2 groups butt heads made for great tv.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    actually what made the show interesting was the fact you had a group of people who treated this like a holiday and another group treating it like a game, having those 2 groups butt heads made for great tv.
    They weren't treating it like a holiday CharlaFan, it was more like a "birthright" to some of them.

LOL no kidding FG!

well at least the writers have the whole winter to come up with more twists and turns to the game, right now I feel that they are flying by the seat of their pants.
    I just hope they dont try to pigeon hole the same kind of ppl for the next show, it will be nice for it to be fresh. I think Toni should be the host next year LOL. Maybe if someone gives her a job on tv she will quit showing up for all of the reality shows LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Oooh, Toni as host, I love it

I still think Will Kirby should be the host of BB.

Hopefully they won't start out with as many peoplef rom Arizona next season too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    it would be cool if they brought back the winning couple this year to next years show, that way you create some tension already by having people who played the game and people who want to take them down just for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    LOL no kidding FG!

well at least the writers have the whole winter to come up with more twists and turns to the game, right now I feel that they are flying by the seat of their pants.
    I just hope they dont try to pigeon hole the same kind of ppl for the next show, it will be nice for it to be fresh. I think Toni should be the host next year LOL. Maybe if someone gives her a job on tv she will quit showing up for all of the reality shows LOL
    Yeah, if they don't start coming up with something that looks like it's been planned, their viewing audience is going to diminish...
    Uh, not us, of course, I mean what else would I do with myself?

Please do not threaten me with the idea that Toni would be a permanent fixture anywhere or that her dreams of making it big on television become more than just "reality"...oh God, thanx Dux, now I gotta go lay down!

FG?? do ya need a cold compress??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast