+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Toni on Blind Date - is airing TONIGHT on Minneapolis FOX 9

LG.

Toni on Blind Date - is airing TONIGHT on Minneapolis FOX 9

Check it OUT - they're following another couple now, but this is the weekend edition, they have multiple dates, but one of them that we saw in the preview has TONI.

Anyone else in Minnesota logged on - check it out. This is a syndicated show, so I have no idea if the same weekend episode would air in other areas, but TONI!!!

I was going to bed, but now . . . I MUST WATCH
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Toni and Bill are both from Chicago. Neither have ever been married, Toni said she'd rather be shot than married. Doesn't exactly jive with her 29th birthday party cryfest from PH. They're in the hotel pool drinking shots. They're in Acapulco I think, taking cha-cha lessons. Toni nearly rips the female dance instructor off of Bill when they're dancing too closely. Bill flirts with Toni and says he thinks she's "pretty petite" and she responds "love you." Then she drinks him under the table and chastises him for not drinking fast enough while blowing cigarette smoke in his face. Poor Bill is headed into a dangerous area.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    The host rips on Toni totally wearing the pants on that date. Will they hook up again when back in the Windy City? Damn, commercial break.

Woo Hoo, I'm soo stoked. I've now seen all of Toni's reality tv show appearances. I loved Love Cruise, am seriously addicted to Paradise Hotel, and now, with tonight's Blind Date, I have completed:
    the TONI TRIFECTA

LG.
    Bill thought Toni was a "cool chick" and would like to take her to a Cubs game.

Toni became attracted to Bill over the course of the date and would definitely go out with him again.

Hmmmm, I wondered if they hooked up again after that was filmed. Toni, come out of hiding here and let us know.

LG, thanks for that update. Damn, wish I had taped it!

I saw this show a few months back, Toni is always welcome on my tv screen
    "That's Numberwang!"

Toni seriously needs to give it up. No one is going to want to date her after seeing her on these shows!

LOL LG!! thanks so much for the play by play I havent seen that particular show. Toni is intense no matter what. I hope she finds someone half dead to settle down with, its the only relationship that would work anything else would be volitile
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread