+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ratings?

FORT Fogey

Ratings?

does anybody got any information about the ratings for this series, i am sort of curious. All i know is it is not on the top 20 shows for the last week(which i am not that suprised). I am also curious of is ratings sicne it started, my guess is the rating getting better week by week.

FORT Fogey
    just fount his article on wednesdays tv ratings:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,617|82868|1|,00.html

CBS won every hour of primetime Wednesday on its way to a No. 1 finish in the overall ratings.

For the night, the Eye averaged a 6.5 rating/12 share. NBC was a distant second at 4.6/8, followed by FOX, 4.1/7, and ABC, 3.6/7. UPN and The WB tied for fifth, each averaging a 2.0/3 in the metered markets.

FOX won the race among adults 18-49 with a 3.3 rating. CBS averaged 3.0, NBC 2.2 and ABC 2.1.

CBS began the night with "60 Minutes II," 6.4/12. ABC took second with "My Wife and Kids," 4.6/9, and "George Lopez," 5.0/9. Repeats of "That '70s Show" and "The Simpsons" averaged 3.9/7 for FOX. NBC's "Race to the Altar" finished out of the medals in fourth. "Smallville" posted a 2.3/4 for The WB to take fifth, beating an "Enterprise" rerun on UPN.

"Big Brother 4" improved some on its lead-in to finish at 6.6/12 for CBS at 9 p.m. FOX moved up to second with "Paradise Hotel," 4.3/8, and a repeat of "The West Wing" on NBC was third at 3.8/7. "The Real Roseanne" was fourth for ABC. A second "Enterprise" on UPN, 2.0/3, beat The WB's "Pepsi Smash" for fifth.

At 10 p.m., CBS' "48 Hours Investigates" and NBC's "Law & Order" rerun tied for first at 6.4/12. "The Family" managed only a 2.9/5 for ABC.
    ______________________________ ______________________________

seems liek BB has a much higher viewership the PH, but PH probably has more of the all importent 18-49 demographic. I used to watch BB but i find the show boring. I almost can't beleive i missed 2 episodes of PH to tape that poop.

I guess the hsow had to be doing reasonably well for Fox to extend it's run.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    You have to also take into account that the show started in the middle of summer, which is normally a low TV watching period anyway, what with people on vacation and stuff. But yeah, like fluff said, it obviously did better than expected since they decided to extend it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Off topic, sort of, but...man. I'm starting to look at watching PH like a chore. Like a chore I want to stop doing but I just can't. Argh. What a train wreck.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Fogey
    if anybody cares(seems like rating get better by the week, although will be interestingo see next weeks ratings since the past 2 shows have just ben average):

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr...ent_id=1960453

Fox finds ratings 'Paradise' on Wednesday

Fox was in heaven Wednesday with the "Paradise Hotel" leading the network to the nightly win in the adults 18-49 demographic, according to preliminary estimates from Nielsen Media Research. The matchmaking reality series averaged 7 million viewers and 3.6 rating/11 share in the adults 18-49 demo. "Paradise" and reruns of "That '70s Show" (6 million, 2.9/11) and "The Bernie Mac Show" (5.5 million, 2.8/9) combined to give Fox an average of 3.2/10 in 18-49 for the night, though Fox trailed its Big Four competitors in total viewers with an average of 6.4 million. CBS led in total viewers (9.1 million), fueled by the pop at 9 p.m. from "Big Brother 4" (9.9 million, 3.9/12). NBC started and ended its night with reruns of "Law & Order." The 8 p.m. encore (6.9 million, 2.1/7) but the 10 p.m. repeat in the show's regular time slot (10.8 million, 3.5/11). In between, the 9 p.m. repeat of "The West Wing" (7 million, 2.3/7) was fair-to-middling against Fox's "Paradise" and CBS' "Big Brother." ABC won the first hour of primetime in adults 18-49 with repeats of "My Wife & Kids" (7.8 million, 3.1/12) and "George Lopez" (7.9 million, 3.2/11) but slipped to third place from 9-11 p.m. with a rerun of "George Lopez" and a fresh episode of "The Drew Carey Show" and the 10 p.m. reality series "The Family." For the night, ABC averaged 6.8 million viewers and ranked No. 2 in 18-49 with 2.8/9. (Cynthia Littleton)

Im sure the the show is doing well with high ratings. I mean, with such loyal viewers like us, why wont it do well?

It's surprising that FOX didn't pull the plug already. They are very famous for doing that. Maybe not with their reality shows, though.
    Lucky for us!
    I...don't...like...FOX...but I love PH!

That's very good for the Wednesday show.
    Isn't it up against BB4 on Wednesdays? (it's not in Canada, we get PH followed by BB)
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    That's very good for the Wednesday show.
    Isn't it up against BB4 on Wednesdays? (it's not in Canada, we get PH followed by BB)
    where in canada are you? my guess is toronto and PH is on CITYTV. I live in Canada but we don't have any local stations showing PH so i catch the FOX TV feed. But yeah they up against eachother in the US. PH seems to be gaining ground each week, although i am suprised how many people are watching BB4, this has probably been the worst edition of BB since #1 but i think the ratings for that show are the best in 4 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast