+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plants

FORT Newbie

Plants

In response to the thread about the Pre-Production photos with Tara in them - and the possibility of Tara being a plant - I have always thought Keith was a plant. There is no way a "regular Joe" would have the ba**s to come in and break up Amy and Zack.....he caused exactly the "drama" that Fox wanted....it was just too good to be true.
    Anyone else think this?

Nope I think someone who was an avid watcher of the show knew what had to be done and anyone over the age of 12,that was not infatuated with Zack and Amy, and wanted to win the game would have done exactly the same thing.
    Fish or cut bait and Keith sure fished. All it took was that one act of sending Zack home to set off a whole chain of events leading to the demise of the originals. I admire his hutzpah for doing it, I think he was encouraged by producers to do it.I'm just really happy that he did.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I have to agree with Dux. Keith is appears to be pretty intelligent. He obviously watched the show prior to arriving in Paradise from the comments he has made this far. Therefore, he has seen the attempts of several new people that have tried the "I'll just win them over with my charm and/or big breasts" fail miserably because even though it appears that they were at each other's throats, the originals pretty much stick together making the new folks feel like outsiders. Also, the producers may have offered a "bonus" to Keith. However, getting rid of Zack-azz was purely Keith's plan because of the fact (not in spite of the fact) that he and Amy were still a "couple". He knew this would make the biggest impact on everybody at Paradise!

FORT Newbie
    I guess I see your points - but at the time Keith voted Zack out (which I totally supported) the "new people" weren't as strong as they are now - and Keith was taking a much bigger risk than anyone had before. It just seemed too perfect.
    Now I like Keith - but I wouldn't say he's smart. He's on a reality TV show for crying out loud!

Keith might not be smart for being on a reality show, but that was such a good move to break up Amy and Zack. God forbid he got the strategy to try to win this thing. The stupid part was everyone was doggin' on him for what he did. Lets just say Zack didn't go home and he sent someone elses to go home would there been the same amount of drama and tears that would to pass around like it did after the voting procedure?

Rock Star
    I heart Keith and think he did what obviously had to be done. He was never going to make it as the new guy if he went in there and tried to buddy up to Zack, Alex etc.

di

yep yep what Luna said, if he didnt play the 'homewrecker' he was toast the next elimination
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    I don't think Keith was a plant. Anybody with half a brain who watched the show noticed the bulk of power was in the group of 5(toni, Alex, Zack, Amy and Kristen). They were so boostful to even tell keith that they were.

In order to have any chance to stay you would have to break that group up else you would just kick somebody low off the totem pole(ie Beau or Dave) and just make yourself a traget the next time a guy comes in and they bully him.

The thing that made me laugh was when Amy was b*tching at keith why did you kick zack off he is strong and everybody respects him. I think she basically answered her own question there.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I don't think Keith was a plant. Anybody with half a brain who watched the show noticed the bulk of power was in the group of 5(toni, Alex, Zack, Amy and Kristen). They were so boostful to even tell keith that they were.

In order to have any chance to stay you would have to break that group up else you would just kick somebody low off the totem pole(ie Beau or Dave) and just make yourself a traget the next time a guy comes in and they bully him.

The thing that made me laugh was when Amy was b*tching at keith why did you kick zack off he is strong and everybody respects him. I think she basically answered her own question there.
    I totally agree with you. It's all about the stradegy of the game. Play the game don't let it play you.

If the producers "planted" Keith, there was still a 50-50 chance that he would be picked by the current ladies. If he wasn't a plant, but they fed him info before he got there, then that stinks. But good for us fans who were getting sick of the originals.

I do, however, think that the producers were looking for people who knew what was going on and wanted to change things. So, possibly, they found two people, ie Keith and the boxing guy the girl's ultimately didn't pick that week, who said that they would specifically go to the hotel and try to pick off the stronger players.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast