+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plants

Keith doesn't seem like the producer's plant that was put on the show. The kid kinda watched it all and did his homework. Realized if he didn't do what he had to do, his butt would of been the next to get voted off (i.e. Kavita a whole week she lasted.) Tom is totally in his own Paradise & twisted world w/Smokey. Holly she is completely clueless and have no idea how this game is run and what's it's all about, for all she knows it's about how well you get along with all the other guests. Maybe she'll actually learn if she steps outside of "The world of Scott" and into the "Game world" she'll actually have a couple of clue or two.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    However, Keith has good looks combined with brains, and since his arrival the show has become so much better.
    I agree 100% CG. The show has really turned around and its much more enjoyable to watch. Now we are not only watching a social experiment but we get to see a real game that is being kept in motion and being guided by a select few. The rest of the sheep dont have a clue.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Yep, I'd agree with that.
    Keith has certainly improved the show imo
    "That's Numberwang!"

Tonight, 2 more "hopefuls" will arrive in paradise, and if I'm not mistaking, they already tried to get into the game? If so, they must be keith-like, I mean, they must be there to shake up things. There's one thing I don't understand, why did the guys get to choose a girl and last week, the girls had no choice? Not that I'm complaining, Tom is GREAT! This is just what I assume based upon the preview, I could be wrong!

silverstar I think you just answered your own question Tom did shake things up, I dont think I have seen a woman yet that would come in and really do some damage like Hurricane Keith
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    silverstar I think you just answered your own question Tom did shake things up, I dont think I have seen a woman yet that would come in and really do some damage like Hurricane Keith
    *~*Keith is the MAN*~*

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Check my title. Keith, if you're reading this, you are the MAN!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Check my title. Keith, if you're reading this, you are the MAN!
    Yeah, Keith has nothing better to do than look up info about himself in our forum...you must be thinking about Zack-azz!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123