+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plants

I saw the topic of this thread and thought one of the guests had got busted growing pot. I figured we were going to find out how Smokey got his name!

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I agree with the belief that Keith was watching the show all along and that he made his choice based on stategy rather than him being planted to do the producers bidding. In fact out of all the newer guests (Keith, Holly, and Tom), I think that Holly is the only one that doesn't have a clue about who is doing what to who and what the alliences are. She seems quite busy , gettin busy with Scott and seems pretty oblivious to everything else. Tom is a pretty bizzare character and had no competition for joining the other guests . I would suspect him of being a plant before Keith , mainly for the reason above and because he is so completely over the top. Also dramatic voiceover man keeps saying is Tom really crazy (that makes me wonder too , because they are pushing the point). Tara I'm not to sure about. She did have competition for her spot in paradise (how did the producers know the men would pick her?). As far as the promo pics , I don't know. The thing that makes me mildly suspicious about her is that it is true that when people are trying to have private conversations she does seem to always be hanging around. But even if she is not a plant, I do think that she is playing Charla and Dave.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I have to go with Duxxy on this one. I don't know if Keith was a plant, but he was probably advised by the producers on what to do to make things interesting.

And mischief is right about Tara too, I think. I've never liked Tara and never thought she was trustworthy. I think eventually she'll betray the Outsiders.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I do, however, think that the producers were looking for people who knew what was going on and wanted to change things. So, possibly, they found two people, ie Keith and the boxing guy the girl's ultimately didn't pick that week, who said that they would specifically go to the hotel and try to pick off the stronger players.

That sounds very logical mel.

Keith has displayed a really sound knowledge of the game and set out to take down who he felt to be a strong player.
    If he is a plant, then he's a damn fine one
    "That's Numberwang!"

The new people have had an opportunity to watch the show from the outside and realize that the game is about strategy, not just about hooking up. And really, it wouldn't take a genius to outsmart the Originals.

Also, hopefully, they've seen that the Originals' behavior has made them look like idiots.

I have no clue what Holly is thinking!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I think Holly is a plant. A lot like a dahlia, or maybe she's eponymous.

Water her, and she'll cuddle up to you, maybe spank you or drip hot wax on your chest. Too much water, she cries for no apparent reason.

Otherwise, she's obviously thriving, growing well proportioned blossoms. But, like a plant, she doesn't have much to say.

Alex, on the other hand, puts the "parasite" in Parasite Hotel.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey

Plant or no plant

The good news is that Keith has totally upset the applecart! He's savvy and he came in knowing what to do.

Dave, to a lesser degree, has also been successful at getting people to go along with him because he seems like such a dork. Look at that last bit he pulled where he "allowed" them to give him all the money so he could kick Beau off!

However, Keith has good looks combined with brains, and since his arrival the show has become so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    The good news is that Keith has totally upset the applecart! He's savvy and he came in knowing what to do.
    Keith had some time to watch it on TV. You would think Tom would be up on The Originals vs. The Newbies and know how tp play the game. Oh, wait, that would mean he would have to have some common sense. Maybe Smokey can advise him on how to play the game!
    :monkeybut

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast