+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paradise Hotel 8/13 Recap - Is That A Monkey In Your Pocket?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Tom's crazy and I love it...The orginals suck at least the newbies are somewhat interesting...except Holly...god shes so boring...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Great job Duckgirl!! You made me laugh many times but here are a few of my favs...

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Dave tells him it’s because you’re supposed to be fashionably late to breakfast at Paradise. Lateness is the only fashion sense Dave has exhibited in nearly a month on this show, but I digress. Tom is still learning his way around, but Smokey is noticeably absent from breakfast. You’d think they’d be serving bananas in a tropical paradise and he couldn’t keep a monkey away, but then again, this is a man who knows how to manage his monkey. Good monkey.
    BWAAAHAAAHAAA! That paragraph was a one-two punch!

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    On the boat, Beau says he trusts no one, but he trusts Alex the least. Then he goes into a speech about how he trusts Amy and how she trusts him. Uhhh, either Amy is no one to Beau, or he needs to work on his math skills. I think it may be a math-related problem for Beau, as he fails to grasp this very basic syllogism: 1 Annoying Amy minus 1 Arrogant Zach equals 1 Too Many Annoying Amys still in Paradise. Beau tries to shock Keith by telling the bronzed god that Alex wanted him gone. Keith basically says no duh, as Tom sits on the back of the boat and misses Smokey. At least the monkey talks to him.
    I love when the recappers bring up the math skills of the hotel guests!! And Tom missing Smokey is just hilarious!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

Loved how you described this part

Keith and Charla in their bathroom in the morning. Charla is talking about Keith’s crush on Tara. Keith denies it, and Charla says I think you do like her. Keith insists they just flirt, and then these two flirt some more. A bit later, Keith has stuff in his teeth and asks Charla if she wants some. Charla tries to get away when Keith tries to kiss her, which is different to wrapping her legs around him like a boa constrictor, squeezing him like a tube of toothpaste, and saying “give it to me baby” like I would have.

My sentiments exactly!!!! Keith is a hottie ... yummmm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123